Linking access card to newer paypal account

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all!

So I have a paypal access card, but I've since closed and opened a new paypal account, so of course, the card no longer works

I went through the activation link on this board, but it gets as far as the billing agreement and says "Click home on the left", but there is no home on the left!

Any suggestions?Screenshot 2017-01-23 14.25.44.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Just a heads up, I called the number listed in the sticky FAQ thread here, but the number has changed, it's now - 0333 7007060

They couldn't help over the phone, they advised I email in a screenshot of the missing menu options to - cardsupport AT paypalaccesscard.co.uk, which I did earlier today.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi AdamPD,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I would suggest contacting the PayPal Access Team again and advise them of the date you sent the email. They may be able to retrieve it and assist you over the phone once they can see the error message.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Siobhan2

Called back, apparently they did send two messages, they're going to find out what they can do on their end and give me a call back, but suggested I call Paypal customer support (Indian call centre? ughhhh) to see about getting a new card

Can't get a new card, despite my having one already, because I closed my account and opened a new one

Ah well.

Login to Me Too

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Well, had no response to my email, anyone know of any other way to get help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.