Disappointed to say the least

Ray105
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a been I good paying customer through pay pal, spending a few thousand on a retirement hobby that being a laser machine, I pay my credit card in full each month, pay pal have my card and bank details, I'm secure, but upon asking for credit facilities to increase my credit ratings and keep it looking good buy having credit facilities I was turned down which I find pretty upsetting when I am a regular buyer through pay pal, I may look for better ways of being appreciated by using some other form of internet buying as being disabled restricts me from shopping out now, I would like an eplanation on why I was refused, please. That's the least you could do for me, whether I except the reason is another issue. Ray M. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray105

Nothing to do with us, ask customer services but its unlikely you will get a reason.

If you are ever turned down for credit they don't have to give reasons as its up to them whether they offer it or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray105

Nothing to do with us, ask customer services but its unlikely you will get a reason.

If you are ever turned down for credit they don't have to give reasons as its up to them whether they offer it or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.