Access card renewal

PaulReadman
New Community Member

I see i am not the only one with this problem.

Not used my card for a while, thought that was the reason, or just rusty chip, Turned out, it expired December 2014,lol, i wasn't looking. It worked last week, but now into 2015, it does not.  

I just checked my e-mail for where all notifications go and no sign of a rebewal. Usually when your  card expirs, you get an overlap and a new one sent

I looked at the other comments before and i have a feeling as soon as the "Test" is over, no more card????

I know that the card was only given to so many people, so maybe, they should give it out generally??

When you go through google search ( You shouldn't have to) to find the paypal access information as i forgot my pin, i then got that sorted out

I need a new one Paypal, yes its handy

Thankyou

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Conor

Hi PaulReadman,

Welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

The PayPal Access Card is actually managed for PayPal by a third party company called Prepay Solutions.

As far as I'm aware, they handle the card renewals on their side.

Why don't you reach out to them by phone to query this?

They can be contacted on +44 (0)845 505 8801 and their lines open on Monday to Friday, from 8.00am to 7.00pm, and on Saturday and Sunday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.

I hope that helps PaulReadman and have a great weekend!

Conor

Login to Me Too

GaryCook
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to phone them today on that number. It is a Friday, on the line it says they close at 8pm weekdays but the line is already closed and it is only 4pm. That isnt very professional. 

Login to Me Too

welshredadare
Contributor
Contributor

new contact No is 0333 7007060

opton 3 to talk to someone 😞 takes ages!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.