eBay payments on hold

Banesbox
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, waiting 10+ days after eBay sale and then 8 days AFTER the customer has the merchandise and leaving feed back is unacceptable. I understand the customer needs a day or so to check out the item, but 8+ days? Stupid. I will never sell or buy anything from any retailer that uses PayPal, including eBay. I'll pay a few dollars more for and forego the trouble and wait.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Banesbox

Not sure what it has to do with paypal as its an EBAY hold and EBAY tell paypal when they can release the funds.

Its the ''New Seller Hold'' that every seller on ebay has gone through, as its for buyer protection most understand why its in place.

Info in link below.

www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/Why-is-my-payment-from-a-sale-on-eBay-on-hold-FAQ1377

But to be honest not sure anyone on here could care less if you bought or sell using paypal again as it does not affect us one jot so a bit pointless posting it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Banesbox
Contributor
Contributor
Oh yeah? Took 7 days to post funds to my bank from my PayPal account. Guess that was my banks fault? Got a link to that? Besides, with an attitude like yours, no wonder there are so many bad reviews about PayPal. Sucky company, sucky community. If you can't handle someone complaining about a service, then don't have a forum.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Banesbox

Actually I couldn't care less if you complain about paypal OR use its service.

As I said its nothing to do with anyone here as this is NOT paypal customer services and I have NOTHING to do with paypal.

That is why its pointless you stating you are not going to use it as it bothers us on here not one jot.

I just responded to give you the FACTS and to tell you that moaning about them on here is pointless as we are ebay sellers that volunteer on here and do not have anything to do with paypal itself.

Would you like a link on that?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Banesbox
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. eBay forum, PayPal forum, doesn't matter looking at all the complaints in both forums. No wonder everyone shops on Amazon, which I will do from now on. Good luck with my your sinking ship.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Banesbox

Your not very bright are you?

What part of ''I have nothing to do with paypal did you not understand?''

So I am not part of any sinking ship    Smiley LOL

And I also love shopping on Amazon !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.