Worst CS Ever!!!!!

Tallfin7
New Community Member
Of all the times pend a withdrawal from PayPal they decide to do it on a time that it's time sensitive and then they have incompetent people that can't help answering the phones after you're on hold for over 30 minutes yeah good job kudos to you..... not!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Radial
Contributor
Contributor

Customer service?  Where?  Valued customers?!  Was being transfered/on hold last night for almost 3 hours.  To top it off, was hung up on by a supervisor when on a 3 way call with my bank.  Bank Rep witnessed it thankfully.  It's been 5 days since I've tried transfering 4 different amounts.  Still nothing resolved.

Tonight, back on the phone with CS again.  Ina, one of their CS's said it's the banks problem/fault.  Gave some random numbers and got off the phone with me real quick.  Called back just to wait for another call back.  Ended up speaking with Kasie/Casey/Casie, some african sounding person who got all offensive and stated he has "never heard of this issue before - it your banks FAULT..etc".  Went on to tell me his supervisor hadn't heard of these issues either.  Asked for the supervisor's name and he "couldn't remember, not good with names, there's a lot of supervisors and people - hasn't seen this issue on the forums or community"...Customer service lacks any and all sense.  Period.  It's not PayPal's fault...ya, right.  I guess that's why there are 1+ & 2+ hour wait times??  The bank has even gotten a memo on the issue about PayPal.

Another PayPal CSR Christina states "Well they're still perfecting it...."  -  how about try perfecting CS skills and the way you talk to people that pay for your services.

Helpful -- google search:  consumerist paypal ebay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.