Transfer money from paypal to your credit card

Florence01
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , In fact I'm from Rwanda in central Africa , my problem is that to withdraw money from paypal to my credit card , it's not possible . ...on paypal they ask me to complete my details like , state , zipcode etc so that they can resolve my problem , but in my country we don't use zipcode or post code and my also my state also is not listed , I already transferred my money(the money was a donation of my supporter from usa) from paypal to my credit card but it said my transaction declined and it denied....I was made a mistake because I choosed zipcode from an other country and a state which is not mine , so I didn't know it will cause some problems to withdraw money . ..Please help me what I can do ? I went to the bank around me they told me that paypal is not used in Rwanda
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Florence01

You can't withdraw funds in your country.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Florence01
Contributor
Contributor
This can't help me , butthe main problem is , I transferred (192usd)Money on my bank account and they Denied it...I think it because I didn't add rwanda zipcode or post code and my state was not mentioned on list . I have been added zipcode of other country and state of other country , so please what can you help me ? Is this means that I will never get this money?
Login to Me Too

Baptinda
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Florence. I am not sure I get you well, but it's not possible to withdraw funds sent to Rwanda PayPal account. So I want to know how you made that transfer and will help from there. I am in Kigali too.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Florence01

You can't withdraw funds AT ALL in your country, its not an option given.

However you can 'spend' any funds in your paypal balance when you purchase items.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Baptinda
Contributor
Contributor
You can't have this balance either.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.