Post your pets!

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

There is nothing quite like the unconditional love of a pet to bring a smile to my face. I know I'm not alone in this. Please show off your cats, dogs, ferrets, chameleons, etc.!

Here's Sima:

Cosima.jpg

And here's Xander:

Xander.jpg

Just posting their pics made me smile. 😄

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Meet PB - although a bit less inantimate - he's quite the character!

IMG_5727.JPG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@snowshoe  - Love it! I have a stuffed bear who wears chainmail but he doesn't do the suave arm thing your PB does, so yours looks way cooler.

@PayPal_Ashley  - I'd call Bear a Labshund! 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Sadly, I don't have a pet of my own, but my roommates loan these guys out for cuddles all the time!

Meet Buddy the Basset Hound and Bear the....uhhh...well we don't really know what Bear is but he looks like a mix between a Dachshund and a Black Lab. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

BearBuddy.jpeg

Buddy's a little older, but Bear keeps him going! They're pretty much besties. Smiley Happy

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Meet Chloe 🙂

She joined our family last September.  We are pretty sure she is a Chocolate Lab,  Weimaraner Mix

LabraRaner? Weimadore?  

lazy.jpg

Doggy.jpg

She is 50 lbs of fur and love 

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi everyone,

Love all the pics so far Smiley Happy

Technically I don't own any pets, but these two might as well be mine according to their owner.  Meet Moxie (German Wirehair mix) and Dodger (purebred Beagle). 

moxie and dodger.jpg

Last but not least is Seamus, an alley cat we adopted but haven't been able to get into the house yet.  He'll sit in your lap all night if you let him, but try to take him inside.... he's a work in progress.

seamus.jpg

- Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi everyone!

This is my Ella 🙂 She's had quite an adventurous life, disappearing then reappearing 5 years later..., but now she is back home with us and will be mine all mine till the end of her days 🙂

ella.png

And this is Mars. I took my then 4 year old son to the animal shelter to "look" one day and on the way out he said "Where's Mars? I'm not leaving without him." And so he is now also ours till the end of his days. 🙂 Best we can tell he is a Beagle-Pitt Bull mix of some sort and all love. Just look at those eyes! Mars.png

We also have 2 turtles, Felicia and Tuck, but no pictures I'm afraid 😞

-Erica

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Susie
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi everyone!

These are my 3 spoiled fur children.

pups-lake.png

Dusty is my little guy and my cuddle bug. He’ll be 7 this fall, he's the oldest and smallest.

Dusty.jpg

Cloe is a rescue dog. She is my big girl and she smiles when she gets excited. She’ll be 7 this fall.

Cloe.jpg

Macie is my independent one who loves to be outside. She just turned 4 earlier this summer.

Macie.jpg

Dusty and Macie are actual half siblings; they came from the same breeder and share the same dad   Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

I found this wild creature roaming about.  He can get a bit riled up at times but he's good fun.

Spoiler
PayPal_Adrian.JPG

I don't have any pets right now. 😞

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

This is Miss Luna Belle Lovegood, Esq.... in that order.

luna.jpg

Cheers!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.