PayPal lost me my money, item and return shopping fee

EhabB
New Community Member
Opened a dispute then received an email that the case been reviewed and I will get my refund after shipping the item back. The only thing they asked for is A tracking number. I followed their instructions step by step. Then they closed the dispute on the sellers behalf and said this tracking number is not valid it doesn't show enough informations. But the reality they didn't know the right website to track my parcel. They didn't even contact the seller to confirm that they received the parcel. Al what i was asked to do is to ship the item back and provide attacking number. They didn't explain any tracking number type they required. I contacted their help and support and spoke with them several time. Every time was a different suggestion to help. But the next time I ring they say no that was not what we are after. The amount of money they lost me was over 400 USD. Very disappointed
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HWFRANJR56
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE **bleep** BY HEM GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUITE. SURE THERE IS A LAWYER WHO WOULD LIKE THE MONEY. THEY HAVE ABUSED SO MANY CLIENTS AND ONLY SERVE THE SALER NOT THE BUYER. 

Login to Me Too

HWFRANJR56
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE **bleep** BY THEM GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUITE. SURE THERE IS A LAWYER WHO WOULD LIKE THE MONEY. THEY HAVE ABUSED SO MANY CLIENTS AND ONLY SERVE THE SALER NOT THE BUYER. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.