Need the # for the PayPal corporate office; & the secretaries to the CEO, CFO, COO

TK24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Can someone please provide me with the phone number to the corporate office in California? Thank you.

* Also, I need the phone number & e-mail addresses for the secretaries of:

Dan Schulman, (President/CE0),

Bill Ready, (COO),

John Rainey, (CFO).

If you have any e-mail addresses and phone numbers for the three above-mentioned gentlmen --- that would be even better. But, if not, I'll gladly take the contact info. for their secretaries.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chelseaknight62
Contributor
Contributor
I need the number as well asap on Jan 16,2018 money were taken off my card in the amount of 215.00 I noticed evening after getting off work check my text receiving a message from PayPal @6:36an same day of a #suspicious activity.. and to accept Yes or No for transaction ... before I get a chance to PayPal had APPROVED A TRANSACTION THAT WERE DEEMED SUSPICIOUS? ???? AND WHEN I CALL SPEAK TO OPERATOR THEY INSTRUCT ME TO CALL EBAY N WHERE PURCHASE COME FROM I Conacted EBAY ebay had no purchase Howeber the PRE-APPROVED PURCHASE CAME FROM EBAY..THEY SAY I DON'T KNOW NOR HAVE PURCHASE ON FILE ...AND THEN I WERE INSTRUCTED TO AGAIN CALL PAYPAL ONLY TO GET RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO EXPLANATION OR VALID ANSWER AS TO WHY WHY?? A SUSPICIOUS CHARGE ...SEEMED BY PAYPAL WERE STILL APPROVED MY #PAYPAL....A COMPANY I HAVE PUT MY TRUST INTO ....WHEN THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY A SCAM AS WELL EBAY ..THIS COMPANY BOTH CLEARLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ..NOT SAFE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD & RESPONSE SINCE 1/16/17 I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ...RATHER CONTUNUE TO CALL GET DIFFERENT OPERATOR WHO WERE RUDE VERY RUDE SHOWING NO COMPASSION FOR PAY PAL ...STEALING MY MONEY I'M GONNA FILE A I NEED MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY
Login to Me Too

ljer1959
Contributor
Contributor
I just got evicted. I've been suck ND my boss sent me half my rent money via PayPal. I had hell sending anything out n it made it worse cuz I've never used PayPal before. After being on the phone with them all day, I finally got a payment to my landlord. She rents half of her place out but isn't a business. They of course had me send it good n services and now it's being held for 21 days. I was evicted. I will now be in the car with my dogs. My bank acct hadn't been confirmed thru the small deposit thing n they asked me security questions I couldn't remember on top of a foreigner not speaking clearly. So here I am, trying to recover from being I'll, in my car with my 2 dogs ND some of my stuff.. I m going to an attorney at 9am n having him deal with this business. It's the worst business I've ever dealt with and the stress from trying to get my money to keep my housing caused ARRYTHMIAS due to an anxiety attack. Drs notes state the probability of it being induced by PayPal was likely. I'm going to court ND raising awareness thru the press. Either that or just driving off a cliff if I even have enough gas. My acct is now limited.
Login to Me Too

hansie
Contributor
Contributor

You wont find any of their senior or even junior staff. They are all sitting on some lavish beach resort spending your hard earned money.The only "staff" they have are a bunch of automated computer reply systems

@Chelseaknight62 wrote:
I need the number as well asap on Jan 16,2018 money were taken off my card in the amount of 215.00 I noticed evening after getting off work check my text receiving a message from PayPal @6:36an same day of a #suspicious activity.. and to accept Yes or No for transaction ... before I get a chance to PayPal had APPROVED A TRANSACTION THAT WERE DEEMED SUSPICIOUS? ???? AND WHEN I CALL SPEAK TO OPERATOR THEY INSTRUCT ME TO CALL EBAY N WHERE PURCHASE COME FROM I Conacted EBAY ebay had no purchase Howeber the PRE-APPROVED PURCHASE CAME FROM EBAY..THEY SAY I DON'T KNOW NOR HAVE PURCHASE ON FILE ...AND THEN I WERE INSTRUCTED TO AGAIN CALL PAYPAL ONLY TO GET RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO EXPLANATION OR VALID ANSWER AS TO WHY WHY?? A SUSPICIOUS CHARGE ...SEEMED BY PAYPAL WERE STILL APPROVED MY #PAYPAL....A COMPANY I HAVE PUT MY TRUST INTO ....WHEN THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY A SCAM AS WELL EBAY ..THIS COMPANY BOTH CLEARLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ..NOT SAFE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD & RESPONSE SINCE 1/16/17 I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ...RATHER CONTUNUE TO CALL GET DIFFERENT OPERATOR WHO WERE RUDE VERY RUDE SHOWING NO COMPASSION FOR PAY PAL ...STEALING MY MONEY I'M GONNA FILE A I NEED MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY

Login to Me Too

playa913
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal really is a joke they hold your money electronically for 24 to 72 hrs why? I transfer money from cash app or zelle and the recipient gets its in 30 secs i will no longer use pay pal sorry service
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.