hello i am new here

dudawei
Contributor
Contributor

A little bit about myself I will be very soon be finishing my ecommerce website and be ready for paypal. I have no computer background, but i have learned to manage HTML and java script. My big question for the community, (so I can know you a bit better) is What percent of you as merchants(not developers) started like me with a site that completely use's paypal's database (the beginners plan) as opposed to those of you that know how to manage and set up a database from the get go. A year down the road I plan to study PHP and SQL, and be able to manage the MySQL that I already have. How easy was it for you to run your website without a database of your own, what types of problems did you face? lots of questions, but as long as it is within the realm of HTML and java script, I also can aswer a lot of questions.

Outside of the heavy computer demands that an ecommerce site requires, running, twitter, and making new friends. Currently slowly geting used to Facebook

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome, dudawei!

I'm not a developer, but I wanted to stop by your thread and say Howdy! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.