Who will win the Super Bowl Game, the Giants or the Patriots?

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

Do you have any exciting plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Who do you want to win the Giants or the Patriots (Sunday 6:30PM EST.)?

I personally would like to see the Patriots win but that's just me. Oh and I love to watch all the fun and exciting commercials, and don't forget the amazing half time show - Madonna will be performing.

Let's hear what everyone has to say!

~Misty

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

I missed the Super Bowl. I was flying home from visiting friends. I did get to catch a little teeny bit of the half time show, and I also got to see the M&M commercial, which completely cracked me up. Of the game itself, I saw nothing.

Of course, since I'm not much of a sports fan, I only ever watch football when I'm with friends who are sports fans... so I guess I can't blame it all on travel. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello PayPal_Olivia,

It was a pretty good game even though my team didn't win. The half time show, well I was not to impressed I have seen much better half time shows.

The M&M commercial was one of my favorites, (I even had to watch it again).

~Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.