What are you reading?

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Share with the Community! Tell us what you're reading in your free time.

I'm currently reading two books:

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, by Stephen King, and Unseen Academicals, by Terry Pratchett.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

What a coincidence! I'm listening to the The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, by Stephen King as well.  Weird! 😉 I bet there are 17 other people reading it too!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hrm, I've already finished that book.  Three times.  I wonder who recommended the series to you both?  Smiley Wink  

Most of my reading time is broken up into small blocks, so I stick with my standard coffee table fare of Classic Battletech, the most recent of which was The Wars of Reaving

For something just a bit heavier, I'm working on The Best Weird Tales of H.P. Lovecraft and another collection of the works of Edgar Allan Poe.  A bit of a darker vein, but when I need something a little lighter, I just re-read High Fidelity

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Frank wrote:

I bet there are 17 other people reading it too!

Very clever. 😉

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.