Meet the developers of IXEPP: the embedded PayPal module for Magento

mageixllc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am glad to introduce my company Mageix. We are known in Magento circles as the company that developed IXEPP™ module. This is a magento module that enables merchants to offer embedded payments to enable customers to checkout using PayPal without being re-directed back & forth between PayPal and your website. It laso seamlessly integrates checkout processes with payment processing to eliminate such issues as store account registration/guest checkout problem for Express Checkout by PayPal, 100% effortless eCheck processing, and more.  IXEPP™ is a solution to many of problems associated with PayPal integration for magento merchants. You may see a complete and more information about us at http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/developer/mageixllc#developer-view:extensions 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome mageixllc and thanks for your participation in the Community! 🙂

We're always happy to welcome more developers to the community. 🙂 While x.com hosts the official PayPal Developer forums we do often see coding and integration questions from our small business and consumer selling customers in this community.

When you get a chance, check out our Community Guide to learn more about the forum.

I hope to see you around the community in the future. 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

mageixllc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Frank. Thank you for a warm welcome. I will be sure to read the guide. Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome, mageixllc!

We look forward to seeing you around the forums! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ERG_Managerial
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am also new to the community. I am the sole member of a management consulting and market research company, ERG Managerial.

I checked the magneto extension by IXEPP. Vey good job!

Besr regards to everyone.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome, ERG_Managerial! We're happy to have you aboard! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mageixllc
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.