Knock Knock ...

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

I want to make a quick stop here and say ..

Greetings to all the administrators/moderators. :shakehands:

and everyone here also 🙂 (hi ..)

I recently was promoted from the new community member to become a member.
I do not know how the calculations, which is clearly not of the number of my post.

and ... and a little story from mine.

I think in the first 4-5pm CDT is 11-12am at my time zone, so I wait this Wed from 9am ...

I kept going back and wonder why it's still locked even though the clock is pointing at 11:15 am.

After double checked ..is supposed to be 21-22pm (GMT +7)   .. arrrrrrrrggghhh .

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi koesut,

We appreciate your participation on the forums. 😄

Sorry for the confusion about the Community Chat time.  It will start in a little under 4 hours from now.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome, koesut!

I hope to see you in our next Community Chat! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

Frank thanks for the welcome greeting, and

Olivia thanks for the invitation. (I also expect the same).

Once again I was wrong. I've been waiting, but the thread still locked. Apparently not at 21-22pm at my time.
finally solved the answer here

aarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi koesut,

Oh no! I suppose you could join us if you were suffering from a really bad case of insomnia, but I definitely don't wish that on you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

koesut
Contributor
Contributor

hahaha .... I do not suffer from it Olivia. I am soon going to bed and go to work in the morning.

btw.. I've turned on the alarm at 4, so hopefully I can get up. Because I usually wake up at 6. : manlol:

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Eek, that means we'll be getting a groggy, sleep-deprived, and not-yet-caffeinated koesut! Smiley Wink

We promise to talk in soft voices until you've fully woken up. 🙂

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.