Is it possible to me?

Touchme
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Folks !

I am quite new to paypal community and first of all i would to wish for 2012 to all of you :). Well My name is Alim from pakistan which is unfortunately an unsupported country for paypal and many of us are frustrated because of it that why paypal does not think to work in pakistan? Anyway. I have few question regarding paypal account and i hope experts will convey me...

I have an oline marketing business and my clients prefer to pay me through by paypal they do not like 2CO. I have been doing business with 2CO but now paypal becomes my weakness. 

I got a payoneer master debit card by 2CO and i used it a lot of time in pakistan. My question is can i verify my paypal account by payoneer card which was issued to pakistan? While opening an account for paypal there is no pakistan in the list therefor my friend permitted me to use his Dubai (Abu Dhabi ) address to open paypal account but he is not agree to verify account with his personal credit/debit card. So can i use payoneer debit master card to verify paypal account? 

Please answer me asap..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Touchme and Welcome to the Community Robot wink.

It is so nice to meet you. Happy 2012 to you!  There is a lot of good information floating around here with lots of great resources.

You have great questions! This particular board is a board designed for members to introduce themselves and to get to know one another. There is a greater likelihood of the question being answered in the About Payments board. Try re-posting your question there.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.