Help

RevM
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I'm Rev. Margaret.  I've been around awhile, off and on.

I want to add my savings account to my funding resources.  I sent a copy of my DL as requested...on the specified fax format, except my printer wouldn't print the barcode.  I included a message to that effect and asked for alternative methods for verifying who I am.  This was Jan. 26.  I have not heard a word.  What do you think I should do.  Call them or resend the fax?

Thanks,

Rev. M

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome RevM! 🙂  Thanks for introducing yourself.

We usually don't ask for a driver's license when you add a savings account to PayPal which makes me think we are requesting that information for another reason.  If you have not received any updates since January 26th, I definitely recommend contacting Customer Service.  They can check to see if the fax was received and assist with the next steps.

If you have any further questions for the community feel free to post in the Help: Ask the Community section on the main forum page.  We have categories set up to help organize questions so they can receive an answer as soon as possible. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

RevM
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Frank.

I wasn't quite sure where to put my plea.  Now I know.  Next time I'll log in with a big about me :))

Regards,

Rev. Margaret

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

No worries. 🙂

Thanks for your participation on the forum!

I hope you have a great weekend. 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.