Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

MamaAvila
Contributeur
Contributeur
I placed the order June 22. It is now mid August & still no order. I have emailed the seller multiple times and they respond by telling me to apologizing, asking me to please give it a few more days, be patient, & then blame it on COVID-19. (I ordered something from the Ukraine & didn't have any problems‐so it's Not due to the pandemic!) They provided a China tracking # which if you look at the dates, it doesn't make sense. How can it be accepted by China shipping on July 7 & arrive in Valley Stream, NY on the same day. There is a USPS tracking # at the bottom which led me to some more weird tracking info. According to that USPS tracking # it shows 6 transactions being "picked up" in Valley Stream, NY on the same day (July 7) within 15 minutes. I ordered 4 items....how is that even possible?? They issued my a $5 compensation for the delay, but this has gone on for too long. I asked for a refund on July 25, but instead they offered me 10% refund ONCE I RECEIVE the order! I reported the problem to PayPal, but after seeing all of your posts with similar, apparent fraud I'm now going to escalate it, instead of giving them the courtesy of time to respond.
Login to Me Too

irislzy
Contributeur
Contributeur
REFUND RECEIVED (excluded postage) My story is I did received a item, but it’s totally different with the one on the advertisement. Don’t just open a case and try to communicate with the seller, they won’t refund you the full amount of your items. They gonna waste your time, offer you $10 or $20 refund. Escalate to PayPal, let them step in the case. I was attached the link of this page on the description box as well, it well help a lot. Hope we all get the money back.
Login to Me Too

Supernatural322
Contributeur
Contributeur

So you got a refund but they took out the cost of shipping? 

Login to Me Too

WenchLee
Contributeur
Contributeur
I bought a puzzle on the 11th June 2020 and it only arrived today 21st August. It was completely squashed and the wrong puzzle. It cost me $61.58. what recourse do I have?
Login to Me Too

Trinfirefighter
Contributeur
Contributeur
also fell victim to the scam. PayPal will not reimburse. Thought this was a safer platform. Mine as well use my card from now on 🤷‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Duccio1
Contributeur
Contributeur

On August 21, 2020 I made a purchase at your WATTAP.SHOP site for the purchase of a model rc "GRAN TOUR RIPSAW RC tank (Anniversary sale). I have regularly paid by credit card via PAYPAL the full amount of 143.78 USD. Today 25 August 2020 I checked the status of the shipment and your site is not nowhere to be found!!!!!! What's going on? What is the status of my purchase? I hope it's not a fraud!!!! This communication will also be passed to PAYPAL for the recovery of the amount paid if I do not receive within 24 hours news and explanations about the obscuring of your site. I'm waiting for a reminder.

Login to Me Too

Deemac1208
Contributeur
Contributeur

I had a similar experience as everyone here.  I started a claim, and eventually received “a package” that was not what I ordered (a dollar store item instead of two $25 puzzles).  Paypal denied my claim the very next day, saying Shenzhen Ozhuo provided a tracking number proving delivery. Paypal did not ask me if I received what I actually paid for.  The return address on that package said YDH Intl, 15 Cherrywood Lane, Valparaiso, IN.

Spoiler alert: that address does not exist. Neither does the company, according to the numerous complaints on the BBB website.  

PAYPAL, is there a reason you won’t help us?  The facts are in front of you.  By continually siding with these scammers, you are making the problem worse for yourselves and your customers.  

Login to Me Too

ufobass
Contributeur
Contributeur

We made a purchase from them on 08/04/2020 and the WRONG  item was  shipped.

We're stuck with something we don't want, DID NOT ORDER.

We're just as frustrated as those who of you who have complained here about ordering and not receiving - because like you, PayPal took our payment but there is apparently No Recourse - no way to receive credit or receive an Authorization to return the incorrect item.

We live in a time of widespread shameless disregard for doing the right thing.  What they can get away with, they'll do, and continue to do, unless they are prevented from doing business.

Login to Me Too

Deemac1208
Contributeur
Contributeur

I’m going to continue to fight for my refund. I hope everyone else does, too.

Login to Me Too

WenchLee
Contributeur
Contributeur
How can we get reimbursed from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.