Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

irislzy
Contributeur
Contributeur

Don't expect too much. I received the items they sent me, its totally different with the one I purchased. The seller is fraudster.

Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

I opened a case in Paypal and received email today saying items have been shipped from seller but the tracking number is not working and says unknown. Goodness knows if I will get anything but its weird that as soon as you raise a case the seller conveniently responds!!!

Login to Me Too

hclaire12
Contributeur
Contributeur
I also received items that I paid for on April 7th. So too late to start anything with Resolution Centre. Even though PayPal states that you can ask for a refund up to 180 days, you need the email address, which is conveniently missing. I received green, yellow and pink instead of what I ordered. Kiss that $45 goodbye. Also you cannot search this vendor on PayPal any longer.
Login to Me Too

RallouM
Contributeur
Contributeur

I finally received my order.  Box bent and banged up.  Puzzle inside but VERY LOW quality.    not worth the $28 I paid.  Puzzle pieces are very very thin.   note to self not to order from there again.

Login to Me Too

crafter4
Contributeur
Contributeur

I also ordered a puzzle from them. The website I ordered from was advertised on Facebook under the name of m-merry. Was yours the same by chance? I'm wondering if there is any recourse through Facebook if PayPal won't offer a refund.

Login to Me Too

thunderdanryno
Contributeur
Contributeur

Ordered a puzzle on June 17th.  Received no order confirmation, tracking, etc.  PayPal got involved, and was able to secure a tracking number.  

Puzzle arrived August 3rd, and the box was severely damaged.  Puzzle pieces inside seemed fine, but it was NOT the puzzle that I ordered.  I added this information to my Dispute, and I'm hoping PayPal will help me secure the $40 refund. 

Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

After lodging a case with Paypal all of a sudden received an email from the seller with a tracking number (which was still unknown) and could not be found.

I have received a parcel today with rubbish - 2 jigsaws identical and nothing like the ones I ordered, really poor quality. Interesting that the sender address on my parcel was CHULLORA, NSW and not China either. What is Paypal doing - I dont see them responding to any of these disputes or making comments. Whats the point of it all, I thought we used Paypal as a protection. Im going to stop using it waste of time. 

My case with Paypal isnt able to be updated with this new information as it is still being reviewed. Has anyone tried fair trading etc??

Login to Me Too

ts333
Contributeur
Contributeur
I bought a grand Budapest hotel puzzle and it was advertised on Facebook or instagram. Did anyone else? I ordered it a month and a half ago. I want my money back!!!
Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

@ts333 I didnt get mine until I lodged a case through paypal. Don tget excited I ordered London & NY and got TWO the same of Holland and a disgusting picture all blurry not like the ad.

Login to Me Too

nazirul1988
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hey PayPal,

its been more than a month already i paid to the company. but no answer even email no reply. Please i want my refund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.