Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

KillieCity2016
Contributeur
Contributeur

I have it but PayPal won’t let me put email address on. If you email me <removed> I will send it to you

Login to Me Too

nazirul1988
Contributeur
Contributeur

I paid and make an order at  36.56 USD on 16th July 2020. Invoice I get but not the tracking number. everyday I email about tracking number from them and no reply from them.

After reading all the replies, alot had already scammed by the company. Please make a refund.

Login to Me Too

florinda75
Nouveau membre de la communauté

the company doesnt even have a website anymore Im going through my credit card, sad that paypal doesnt take care of there customers

Login to Me Too

ZaeTheGreat
Contributeur
Contributeur
I ordered some beard trimmers from this company on June 29th and never got a confirmation email or a your product is on the way email. I tried to contact them via email and I received a message saying my email was rejected. After I notified PayPal they messaged me through PayPal and gave me another email address; no reply. I wanted the product but, at this point run me my money back ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Mike347
Contributeur
Contributeur
The company is scamming scum. Fraud on Facebook for a mini sax, took 44 usd and sent nothing. Mamy people robbed on Facebook ads. PayPal dragging it's feet resolving, resolution date goes up every week now 11th Aug to resolve, taken over 3 months already. The Chinese scam company took money over 5 months ago. I'm leaving PayPal if they don't refund me because there is clearly zero security here when they take so much commission and profit in over inflated exchange rates. I want my money back. Am shocked at Paypals slow resolution. It is a concern.
Login to Me Too

Rickety
Contributeur
Contributeur

Well said Mike347. I shall do the same thing my outcome of resolution is 4 days time. The tracking I was given has not moved in 6 weeks if they find on the side of the seller and it finally turns up, a really poor quality item ( like what happened to me last year lost £130) or even an empty box maybe! Means I will have no recourse again a loss of another £75

Login to Me Too

irislzy
Contributeur
Contributeur

Did anyone try the "Resolution Centre" on PayPal? I just open a case see if thats gonna help.

Login to Me Too

ZaeTheGreat
Contributeur
Contributeur
Did that. It takes forever.
Login to Me Too

Mike347
Contributeur
Contributeur
I've had a resolution case opened for over 4 months, paypal continually add weeks on the resoltuon date. This China scam company robbed many many people using Paypals system and PayPal are the ones responsible for not protecting the consumer. I have had no money back and no item.
Login to Me Too

Ann007
Nouveau membre de la communauté
Looking for this product or refund I was actually given a tracking number and no which is FEISZ1703518057 but no place to apply it What?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.