Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

Mmsssmm22
Nouveau membre de la communauté
Have you made any other attempt to contact PayPal or appeal their decision since this is obviously a recurring problem? I just submitted my claim to PayPal for June 16 order.
Login to Me Too

KillieCity2016
Contributeur
Contributeur
I have had a first response and I have replied
Login to Me Too

tillie110280
Contributeur
Contributeur

I just posted a thread about the fact i was waiting on a refund from this company and had not received anything.  My purchase was made in May yet the shipping information starts in April. Do not understand why Paypal does not understand that this company is scamming people.

Login to Me Too

susanasm
Contributeur
Contributeur

i ordered as well and have yet to receive my products and of course there is no way to contact them. I has been a month+

Login to Me Too

DanaMKE
Nouveau membre de la communauté
Same here- purchase date may 23 $134.94. No email confirmation or other communication from seller.
Login to Me Too

Sdpjbp
Membre
Membre
Ordered item 6/19/20 No shipping info. Emailed seller and zero response. Want refund !
Login to Me Too

Rebirth0215
Contributeur
Contributeur
I made a purchase on 6/18 and never received my clippers. There haven't been any updates on the shipping...just ghost. I need my product.
Login to Me Too

BReddington
Membre
Membre
I'm the very same I ordered in April and I still have not received anything my kids are so disappointed 😔
Login to Me Too

KillieCity2016
Contributeur
Contributeur
I made a purchase and was charged £33.65 for (Jigsaw) merchandise on 5/21/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either! How can I get my money back please help!
Login to Me Too

Rickety
Contributeur
Contributeur
Yes we have all been scammed. Seems like PayPal is in on it as well. Always finding on the side of the seller in any dispute raised. I would have thought because of all the reports listed something would be done. It smells very much like PayPal don't care. Seems like a big fraud and PayPal are all of it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.