Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

PeterLaschek
Contributeur
Contributeur
I paid 19.04.2020 buy PayPal an item but no answer for details
Login to Me Too

Carmabelle
Contributeur
Contributeur
Any one remember their instagram page?
Login to Me Too

tessamilaun320
Contributeur
Contributeur

Their instagram page is:  <removed>. @Carmabelle @sahilyard @amyinportland @PeterLaschek @SWelch4762 

Login to Me Too

PeterLaschek
Contributeur
Contributeur
I saw it on Facebook
Login to Me Too

Jayne_80
Membre
Membre
Did you ever find a way to contact them? Crystlclrgrl you can mail me but it's gotta be hot not cold mail....lol
Login to Me Too

Todd2323
Membre
Membre
I ordered some n parole and still haven’t received my item how do I get a refund??
Login to Me Too

Rob290
Contributeur
Contributeur
You wont pal. I actually received my item from them this morning. It is simply awful. Just the worst piece of cheap crap I have ever seen. 70 quid down the pan.
Login to Me Too

RallouM
Contributeur
Contributeur

I have had the same issue. I  made an order for a puzzle on 6/14/2020.  My account was charged $29.98.  I received two emails - one from m-merry.com - the site where I purchase the puzzle and then one from Shenzhen Ozhuo (for Paypal).  Since then - no update.  I have emailed four times - no reply.  How can we get a refund and how can we get PayPal to stop doing business with this company?  seems to be a scam.

Login to Me Too

tessamilaun320
Contributeur
Contributeur

This website is a scam.  I purchased an item on 3/27/2020 and I never received my item.  I tried to contact the seller numerous times and did not get a response.  I put in a dispute through PayPal on 5/8/2020 and the seller responded back to PayPal stating they were unable to reach me and provided a tracking number through https://t.17track.net/en#nums=FEISZ1701149288YQ.  I went to track this item and got the following that from March through 6/20/20 the items was still in customs, then the item was released by customs, then the item was at some sort center. As of 6/23/20 I tried tracking the item again and it states that the seller failed to update the shipping information and the item has been lost.  PayPal closed my dispute and and said they Decided in Favor of the Seller without confirming whether my items were received or without clicking on the tracking number and seeing the information for themselves.  I have decided as a results to close my paypal account.  @sahilyard @RallouM @Todd2323 @PeterLaschek @amyinportland 

Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.purchase on Mar 27 2020.PNGShenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. Item lost on 6.25.2020.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.