Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

trigpan
Contributeur
Contributeur
I paid 5/6/2020 buy PayPal an item but no answer for details
Login to Me Too

nita2478
Contributeur
Contributeur
i order a set of stuff no tracking number or nothing smh i want my stuff
Login to Me Too

Shaniw223
Contributeur
Contributeur
I purchase a puzzle from them and was sent the wrong one and I can't get a hold of them to exchange it
Login to Me Too

Lb0987
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 6/08/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item nor has it even been shipped. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either! I thought PayPal was a secure network and was safer to used and screened these companies.
Login to Me Too

tessamilaun320
Contributeur
Contributeur

This seller is a scammer and I wish paypal would reimburse buyers for any purchases from the seller. I believe they are using the pandemic as a source to take advantage of people.  In addition to paypal aiding in allowing them to steal money from people and not make good on their purchase sales to people. I purchased an item on 3/27/2020 and I never received my item.  I tried to contact the seller numerous times and did not get a response.  I put in a dispute through PayPal on 5/8/2020 and the seller responded back to PayPal stating they were unable to reach me and provided a tracking number through https://t.17track.net/en#nums=FEISZ1701149288YQ.  I went to track this item and got the following that from March through 6/20/20 the items was still in customs, then the item was released by customs, then the item was at some sort center. As of 6/23/20 I tried tracking the item again and it states that the seller failed to update the shipping information and the item has been lost.  PayPal closed my dispute and and said they Decided in Favor of the Seller without confirming whether my items were received or without clicking on the tracking number and seeing the information for themselves.  I have decided as a results to close my paypal account. Here are pictures from when I tried to track my purchase:

Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.purchase on Mar 27 2020.PNGShenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. Item lost on 6.25.2020.PNG

Login to Me Too

tillie110280
Contributeur
Contributeur

That looks exactly like the tracking i received.  I raised the case with Paypal on 1st June and they are still reviewing it.  

Login to Me Too

Mike347
Contributeur
Contributeur
Bought a mini sax back in April or May , never received. Paypal keep increasing by weeks the resolution date. I started a complaint almost 6 months ago. I am so angry with paypal for not upholding people's purchasing rights.
Login to Me Too

Marckus49
Contributeur
Contributeur

I ordered on April 10th paid for expedited shipping and I still have not heard. On May 10th It was 30 miles from my house I appealed with Paypal and this company came up with another shipping #. Now instead of being resolved today, Paypal says maybe July 10th. No way to call PayPal nor is there a way

to contact this bogus company.

Login to Me Too

tessamilaun320
Contributeur
Contributeur

This seller is a scammer and I wish paypal would reimburse buyers for any purchases from the seller. I believe they are using the pandemic as a source to take advantage of people.  In addition to paypal aiding in allowing them to steal money from people and not make good on their purchase sales to people. I purchased an item on 3/27/2020 and I never received my item.  I tried to contact the seller numerous times and did not get a response.  I put in a dispute through PayPal on 5/8/2020 and the seller responded back to PayPal stating they were unable to reach me and provided a tracking number through https://t.17track.net/en#nums=FEISZ1701149288YQ.  I went to track this item and got the following that from March through 6/20/20 the items was still in customs, then the item was released by customs, then the item was at some sort center. As of 6/23/20 I tried tracking the item again and it states that the seller failed to update the shipping information and the item has been lost.  PayPal closed my dispute and and said they Decided in Favor of the Seller without confirming whether my items were received or without clicking on the tracking number and seeing the information for themselves.  I have decided as a results to close my paypal account. 

Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.purchase on Mar 27 2020.PNGShenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd. Item lost on 6.25.2020.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.