Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Vida21
Contributor
Contributor

What if they already took money out of my Debit card? I placed my order June 7. I not heard anything one way or another. I put in a dispute with Paypal, they said sending notice to seller, still have not heard anything. I am never going to use Paypal again! This has been a bad experience and Paypal has did nothing to help. Paypal should get on the sellers right away when they don't send what has been paid for. Thanks, any words or thoughts on this would be helpful at this point. 

If it has anything to do with the pandemic, we should have been notified by the seller.

Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
At first you can make a paypal complaint and Paypal can help you. I hope. I am waiting an answer from paypal but they go on to postpone the deadline. If anything happens I’ m going to ask help The Financial Ombudsman Service
Login to Me Too

ABRN
Contributor
Contributor
Been waiting for a reply of my open case with PayPal since June 2020. As of today, August, have not heard anything from them. I stopped using any social media to purchase. Far as I’m concerned, their all rip-offs from other Countries and using PayPal to seal from consumers.
Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
You need to up dispute to claim with paypall and wait a bit for them to say yes or no to refund...and you have option to try with your visa dept linked to PayPal...
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

go to the www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk   Complain about Paypal.  I shall once the find for the seller.  Currently just delaying and delaying me.  

Login to Me Too

ABRN
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Same here. Been having an open resolution with PayPal since June for this same company. PayPal is useless. With all these complaints against this company and PayPal not responding or refunding, this should become a Class Action Suit against PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I am on board!!!!
Login to Me Too

Zitoun06
Contributor
Contributor
Je suis partant pour une action collective et coordonnées. Je suis étonné que PayPal ne fasse rien. Je vais voir si des lois nous protègent....
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

they dismissed it and said was significantly like the advertised stuff.  i made a real fuss so they reopened the case.  i have sent it back to the address on the packing and 4 times now provided paypal with evidence of delivery and signature yet they still are delaying.  got details to go to the ombudsman regarding paypal itself.  this is just disgusting allowing them to scam us using paypal when we think we have protection

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

I am worried that I will have to eat this $119.  I decided to call the fraud dept of my bank, but in so doing, I noticed that I used PayPal credit to pay for this item, so the amount was never taken from my bank account.  In this case, since PayPal doesn't seem to be listening to any of us about these horrible products, I don't know what to do next.  My PayPal claim is still open.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.