Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

MumWood
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,  I would say it is a scam company.   I am in dispute with them now.  Haven't been able to get resolution with PayPal either as it dragging out. 

Login to Me Too

Tarakinsey74
New Community Member
Ordered a pair of size 2xl stretch overalls. According to their sizing chart I ordered up a size. Can't even get them on, they don't stretch AT ALL. They are supposed to be durable for work, but the fabric is thin and the buttons and such are cheap and flimsy. They took FOREVER to get here and arrived with no info to return them.
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

we need a class action as they do in the uk.  does anyone know how we could start this.

Login to Me Too

FUiSoAna1-
New Community Member
I bought from this company in May $97.52)order never received. PayPal refusing to refund
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

What was your source of funds, credit card/bank?  Put in a dispute or claim with them.  They are the ones in direct contact with the company's bank.  They will take action on your behalf.

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

My bank wont help the dismissed it as I authorised the transaction to paypal.  I now use a credit card for any purchases and will never use paypal again.  How do we start a british class action.

Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
Even tho the charge was authorized by you, you will file a non receipt of goods with your bank. Any company that issues a credit/debit card has to follow the laws governed by MasterCard, visa.etc. If the bank does not take action because they are protected by the FDIC insurance, contact MasterCard or visa. You will get your money back. I use to be a chargeback investigator
Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I paid using PayPal credit thinking I would be protected but PayPal have dismissed my complaint and I cannot re-open it so it looks like I am well and truly stuffed.

Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up and don’t let PayPal keep your money! If the payment is backed by credit card, file dispute with them! Keep disputing with PayPal! They can’t continue to get away with this!!!
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I know they cant but I have now gone to the financial ombudsman and filed a case

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.