Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

if the source of funds was credit card, turn it over to them.  If it was bank, turn it over to them.  The source of funds people will have contacted the company's bank and are the only ones who can reverse it (while dealing with the company on your behalf).

Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have advised people to file a chargeback with the card company.
Login to Me Too

MartiS53
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on July 16th. No confirmation email either.
Login to Me Too

pjatkinson
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. My purchase was made July 29, 2020. No confirmation, but it was immediately charged to my Paypal account.  Do not know how to make contact.....

Login to Me Too

Allen1975
New Community Member
The email will be support@ then whatever the name of the place was you thought you were ordering from then dot com. But you will only get an automated message and they won’t reply anymore
Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe I was stupid enough to order from this website featured on Face Book but I was!! I know it is a scam and am working with PayPal to get my money back! I did this once before ordering a quilt and found out after ordering it that it was a scam. I vowed to never order off sites on Face Book but I did it again! LESSON LEARNED!!! DO NOT TRUST SITES ON FACE BOOK!!!

Login to Me Too

ASargent
Here too, $86.00 of clothes, no email, no phone number... Since July on mine... So made! Did PayPal refund you? Arlene
Login to Me Too

Makerofpretty
Contributor
Contributor

unfortunately NO , I think paypal is making money off all these illegitimate companies.. I looked up the address via satellite in CA and its a HUGE warehouse.. obviously where there are mailing out all their fraudulent items from China... I won't stop pursuing this till I get my $ back its the principle of the thing. 

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

you looked up who's address?  PayPal or the Company that scammed you.  If you have the address, there are hundreds of people interested in having it too.

Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
File a chargeback with your bank or credit card company and they will refund your monies
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.