Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

kclapper03
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes back on June 10th, never received and PayPal just "closed my case" saying it wasn't in my favor.  I'm now just out $75.00 and have no product.  Do NOT order from this company and switch to Venmo because PayPal has become complete garbage.  NOT HAPPY.

Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
I agree!! PayPal used to be awesome but it is terrible and reading how many people got ripped off by the same vendor that is being paid is astronomical! I can’t believe PayPal didn’t red flag it or warn not to ANY bogus company with payments made to Shopping Technology UNLESS PayPal is getting some sort of kick back! Once my case is scheduled, I will NEVER use PayPal again!!
Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
I hate autocorrect!! Once my case is taken care of, one way or another, I will be done with PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
File a chargeback dispute with your card company
Login to Me Too

SS127
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 08/02/20 tried to cancel an hr later. 20 emails still refused contacted company on PayPal refused to cancel or refund. Got clothes today. Crap no labels, varying sizes, none right, no care tags on 3. I am contacting bank tomorrow and I sent and email to my congresswoman. China is under investigation by the US and PayPal should do the right thing and let customers know this company is fraudulent. We all thought we were safe going through PayPal. Boy were we wrong.
Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
File a chargeback dispute with your bank or credit card company. Advising no receipt of goods. They will refund your monies
Login to Me Too

Seesengood03
Contributor
Contributor
I dont know how PayPal doesnt realize Shopping Technology Co., Limited is a huge scam that is running under all kinds of shop names, after this many complaints why are they not shut down? I spent over $200 and tried telling PayPal about this all being a possible scam and now after seeing all the other people here whom have also been scammed they need to shut them down! Did any of you alk get your money back???
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

nothing back paypal found against me because I sent the items back signed for and tracked to the return address on the package - but it was not China.  Says due to that no money back.  Got total crap for 120.  total fraud and paypal supporting them.  going to try the ombudsman and have cancelled my direct debit to paypal.  will never use them again.

Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

nope not one single penny, all I got is total crap underwear which I can't send back because they won't give me an address to send it to, but after reading all the complaint posts even if I did get an address to return it to I very much doubt I would get my money back

Login to Me Too

Dcotman1981
Contributor
Contributor
File a chargeback with your bank or credit card company advising, the goods were never received. And the bank should conduct an investigation and refund your monies
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.