Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Kathhfish
Contributor
Contributor
**bleep** shut down web page after I order from them. Sending me a fake order number, that I can’t even track unless I go to the page account. Which I can’t even do since they closed it. Their Facebook page is a fake, can’t even answer me on messager or email.
Login to Me Too

Teagansyummie
Contributor
Contributor

I have also shopped with them based on customer reviews. The Facebook post said that with great regret the store was closing. There were posts of good wishes on your next endeavor. Notes of appreciation for selling great products.  I am out $103.00. Can you say ANGRY!!!!!

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Those nice words and reviews were probably written by their employees.

Login to Me Too

Magsjul
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam.  I had better luck by reaching out to my credit card company for help.  They immediately reversed the charge and started an investigation with PayPal.  PayPal was dragging their feet and I was sensing that they were going to leave me high and dry even though HUNDREDS of consumers have been bilked by this horrid operation.   My credit card company decided in my favor and I got my money back.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent, I'm going the same route.  Wish me luck!

Login to Me Too

MartiS53
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on July 16th. Just got it. The address was a California address. It’s what I ordered, however not exactly sure it’s the quality I expected.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has put me in for a refund! I am waiting for them to go through!
Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get in contact with anyone at PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor

marapark
Contributor
Contributor
I also called my credit card company this morning and they are disputing it. Called Sychrony (?) Bank, who finds PayPal for those who use PayPal credit and after talking to a lady who explained she was with the bank and not PayPal, she transferred me to another department and I spoke to a gentleman who said he could contact PayPal and help with my dispute. I’m bound and determined to get my money back! Nothing worse than a crook!! DON’T GIVE UP!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.