Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Karilarson24

<removed>That’s how You contact them but they don’t contact back it’s stupid I haven’t received anything from them and I spent $84 there. The worst part about that is I got the confirmation email so they stole basically

Login to Me Too

woogieboogie
Contributor
Contributor
If you go back to my earlier post you will find that the Moderator explains what steps to take to pursue further action, hopefully leading to a refund of your money. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Catalina444
Contributor
Contributor
So did you received it?
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered through Comfrys (Facebook) and the Paypal transaction showed Shopping Technology Co., Limited.  The Comfrys email address is ... not allowed in this forum.

Login to Me Too

Vickiballpage
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered through comfys on Facebook and it shows as shopping technologies co. I am contacting comfys and see if I get a response.
Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
It’a a big fraude. Shopping Technology wants that I send them the two trousers I have got ( and 4 trousers I have never receveid) and it Cost 70 euros. Pay pal could refund 30 euros but it is not sure. I have already lost 169 USD and I don ‘t want to lose more money because I can’t trust in a chinese seller Who defraudes me. I have decided to go out of paypal for all my life but paypal doesn’t let me close my account because it’s written that there is an error and to try later . It’s a week that I try to go out. I am very very angry. I can not trust Pay pal anymore. I was a very good costumer and I thought I could trust Pay pal but it was a big big mistake!!!
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

The company gives Paypal a bogus address, then you mail it, no one will receive it.  You get the choice of abandoning the package in China or getting it back for double the cost of shipping it to them in the first place.

Follow the money.  If you paid through Paypal and the source of the funds was your credit card or your bank account, those are the people who can do a reversal of your payment to Shopping Technology.  You have to prove to Credit Card Co/Bank that the products were 'not as described' and they'll take it from there.  They communicate with Shopping Technology's bank directly.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried calling PayPal for the past 3 days and keep getting disconnected by automated system. I have used PayPal for YEARS and have never had this issue so no, PayPal has not refunded my money and requested copy of detailed invoice from the scam company, which they have in their system. My purchase was with Trouserholic but paid to Shopping Technology Co LTD. My PayPal is charged on my credit card so I have turned it over to them. I will be cancelling my PayPal account just as soon as this is resolved! Apparently, there has been a change because the customer service no longer exists!

Login to Me Too

Ambz1979
Contributor
Contributor
file a dispute get yiur miney back now save the heartache
Login to Me Too

marapark
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal won't refund and you can't get help! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.