Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Eyelady
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my order after waiting a month. The dress I got is NOT the one portrayed in the photo. I am not sure how to send it back or whether I will be refunded.
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

the company will play games with you and NOT provide a return shipping address.  Contact the financial institution you paid with, i.e. bank, credit card, etc.  They will lead you through their dispute resolution system.  The companies are scammers, confirmed by my VISA company.  My claim is in with them now.

Login to Me Too

Waiakin
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t understand why Facebook or PayPal continues to let these scammers promote and sell their products that are paid for and never delivered. I’m going to start a class action suit as my brother is a powerful attorney. Beware Shopping Technology Co., Ltd
Login to Me Too

the-la-girl
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, good to hear there is at least one attorney willing to take them on. My husband (!) is an attorney and he basically laughed at me for being so silly as to order with such a fishy company. I got everything I ordered after a while, and especially after I demanded a refund via PayPal for stuff that hadn't arrived yet. Now they won't send me the return address for the stuff that doesn't fit. I've been back-and-forth with their so called customer service for weeks. Rather than giving me an address, they keep asking me to keep the stuff in exchange for an ever increasing gift certificate amount. At this rate it will be 2022 by the time we get to the full €150 refund they should reimburse once I return the stuff. Hideous practices! completely illegal in the EU. 

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

they won't give you a return address, and if they do, it will be bogus just like the company.  When your parcel can't be delivered, you can abandon it or have it returned for twice the price.

I have over 100 emails back and forth from the company.  Now their comments are:  "how can I help you".

Contact the financial institution you used to pay, i.e. credit card, bank, etc.  they are the ones in contact with the seller's bank and will do a reversal of payment once they are satisfied your products "are not as described".

Login to Me Too

peachymary
Contributor
Contributor
I was issued a refund by PayPal and still waiting for it to show up in my account
Login to Me Too

Dalgal

Does anyone have any contact information for this company? I was given two different email addresses, both were no good.

Login to Me Too

Vida21
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my order from this company. I will not order again. Took too long to get here.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Marieg3
Contributor
Contributor

same for me,,have not received my order.  It has been at least 3 weeks now.  I don’t know how to resolve this either.

Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I would cancel the order via PayPal you should have got your order by now, hopefully you'll get your money back, I haven't I am still being stonewalled

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.