Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Vickiballpage
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I also bought 100$ of clothes on Aug 6 through pay pal. Have not received anything. I did file a claim with pay pal.
Login to Me Too

HarshReality242
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad I didn't buy from them yet I looked up the company when I saw the name at the bottom before I payed to complete the transaction and saw all your threads about it. I'm sorry it happened but thanks to the warnings in the messages I didn't go through it. PayPal really needs to red flag that company.
Login to Me Too

pjatkinson
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order and it was charged to my PayPal account immediately, on July 29th.  I have yet to receive a confirmation or ANY contact from this Seller.

Now I believe I have been scammed out of $44.97.  I will be reaching out to Paypal for assistance.....or a refund.

Login to Me Too

ksaylor01

orderd a bunch of clothing,its been almost a month and have not received anything!!!

Login to Me Too

juraffe
Contributor
Contributor

I think I got scammed too ... Ordered $65.00 worth of YELLOWSTONE (television show) clothing on July 23rd and so far NO COMMUNICATION from the company.  SO NERVOUS that I just blew $65.00. 

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Contact the financial institution you paid with, i.e. bank, credit card, etc. and talk to them.  They are the only ones in control of getting your money back, not Paypal, not Facebook, not the company which has undoubtedly taken your money.

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Contacting the financial institution you used to pay for it may work.  I used PayPal credit.  I filed a complaint with their bank, Synchrony, but I haven't heard a word yet. 

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

thats interesting because I partly paid with paypal credit.  My bank has very quickly refunded the rest but still outstanding that amount.  Where did you find the bank address to contact Synchrony?   Many thanks in advance.  

Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

How did you do this please? PayPal rejected my claim out of hand but I would like to take it further

Login to Me Too

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I could, I used PayPal credit, and PayPal has rejected my claim for a refund citing the goods were as described, trouble is the seller did not describe them as being cheap and nasty rubbish which is exactly what they!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.