Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

how do we complain to/about  Facebook or Instagram which are also huge targets of these companies?

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had my claim rejected.  saved all the conversations and I am going to the financial services ombudsman.  Also reporting them and paypal and facebook for fraud to the police.  I think if enough do it they may act.  Amazon is amazing.  no issue with money back and they instantly banned the scamming seller from advertising with them.  Shall never use paypal again or a facebook ad.  

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Once I get back my money from PayPal, if I ever get it, I will close my PayPal account! I have notified PayPal Facebook and my bank! I asked PayPal why they do not shut these sites down! Good luck!
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

no money back from paypal but my bank refunded what was paid by them.  found bank, credit card and amazon brilliant. Paypal disgusting.  terrible total crooks

Login to Me Too

Magsjul
Contributor
Contributor

Same!  My bank was great.  PayPal was useless.  I won't be using PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I got a tracking number but when I try it it’s invalid no record of it 🤬
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526R
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same day but got a email saying that my order was shipped on May 23 but still haven’t received my shipment it’s now June 11
Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

@Temp20230526R   I placed my order on April 23..  And I keep getting this same BS response from their "customer service" :   "

anna-chen
2020-06-11 15:52

Dear customer,

Thanks for your email.

Your order is in transit.It needs some time for tracking updating.Please wait patiently.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further question.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Same old BS!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jmoser
Contributor
Contributor

Submit a fraud claim with PayPal straight away.  You will not get your item and if you do the quality will be terrible.   You will not be able to make a return even though it says they accept returns on thier webpage.  This company is a fraud and PayPal should close the Shopping Technology Co., Limited account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.