Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t get anything yes. I’m waiting another week and then I’ll ask Paypal to have a refund
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

ask your bank or credit card company, they are the ones which paid out the $$$

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck! I have received noyfrom these scammers!
Login to Me Too

Mariann42
I ordered 4/20.... nothing
Login to Me Too

SEANSKYLAR
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing; ordered a pair of shoes - never received a direct order confirmation from them - no tracking information; cannot locate a business or phone number online.  Ridiculous!  When trying to email the address associated with Paypal this is displayed:

SEANSKYLAR_0-1591226311784.png

Filing a resolutions request with paypal now!

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal won't help.  Don't waste any more time.  Go to your bank.  If you paid via credit card, go to them.  I used PayPal credit, so I am now filing a dispute with Synchrony Bank.  This is my last resource.  Too bad there isn't an attorney among us -- we could file a suit against PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

KarenW3
Contributor
Contributor
I was charged through PayPal but never got my item. I have tried emailing the company and their email address is not “available “ There are way too many concernes from other shoppers To have something done about this?
Login to Me Too

We live in the UK and purchased three Bras for my Wife. Unfortunately they sent no return slip, no company details, no address and these items don’t suit and are uncomfortable for my Wife but she is stuck with them until we find a return address. They are very secretive and cost us: 52:97 USD. We did receive them but need to return them. Anyone else without a return slip?
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Terrible! I cancelled order and kindly requested a refund not even 5 minutes later and til now I’ve emailed them 20+ times with their response “pants are nice, will send tracking info once we ship” like wtf?!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

BT63
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes on 5/6/20 and paid $60 through Paypal. No response from this company. They will not respond to emails.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.