Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

you have the option of stopping payment at your bank.

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Sew and Sow

Didn't use my bank.  Used PayPal credit.

Login to Me Too

Cathieaust
Contributor
Contributor

I went to my bank and though they reported the scam. They can’t get the money back as PayPal have passed it on to the store. Yet in my account it clearly states that a pending payment CAN be cancelled. I’ve lost 125 usd. PayPal say cancel at th store.... 

Login to Me Too

Cathieaust
Contributor
Contributor

The other name for this company web sight is. “comfrys womans clothing”

Login to Me Too

Makerofpretty
Contributor
Contributor
No you don’t because a lot of banks don’t do stop payments when the ACH payment goes through. If it was a stolen car they will but if it was something you bought they will not.
Login to Me Too

Cathieaust
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I'd found this sight before I made the mistake of purchasing I've just been told I can't even cancel my PENDING PAYMENT yet it says you can in the help section. Now they say I must contact seller.
Login to Me Too

Makerofpretty
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that the seller is unresponsive and after a week or so will email you back and tell you to wait for the product that just be patient you will love it etc. blah blah blah even after ordering in March they wouldn’t cancel my order and return my money they are just stealing money from people once I put in a dispute with PayPal it was so funny within a few days I got a package from California address with a different company name on it and it was a pair of cheap literally glitter slippers I called for a return label to them and they said no you have to keep the item I’m sorry you don’t like it it’s more expensive to send it back!! They give you the runaround and they don’t comply they shouldn’t be in business somebody needs to stop this company from stealing peoples money especially during a pandemic they should be ashamed of themselves and in jail!
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is the same amount.  I used some paypal credit and some from my bank.  Have today tried to get the bank to help - not sure if they can it was not fraudulent.  I have cancelled my direct debit to Paypal and will never use it again.  Waiting for them to find against me and will do the ombudsman and also try to get a collective claim over here as they do in the US.  Paypal are not being fair on us.  The companies are sending total rubbish if anything comes at all.  Will keep in touch but they just keep extending the time scales.  However, some have their money back and did not have to return the product.  So we have precedents now.  

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

You may not get your case dismissed.  PayPal sent me a return address for Shopping Technology, but it is in China, and I don't think it is legitimate.  And I don't feel it is fair for me to pay customs fee and shipping cost.  I think PayPal will dismiss my case when I don't upload the tracking information for shipping the package back.  Since I paid with PayPal credit, I decided to go to their bank, which is Synchrony (click on paypal credit) and fill out a dispute form.  If this doesn't work, I may have to try something else, but we may all be **bleep**. 😞

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

If the address given is:

<removed

I think it's bogus.  My post office wouldn't mail it.  Said there is no street address.  Check it against mapquest and you'll see the problems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.