Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

ItsClaudes
Contributor
Contributor

@sew_and_sow please do! Spread it far and wide, these people are crooks and the more people that are wise to them, the better 🙂 I'll also update here when I've made any noteworthy headway with my case (and hopefully provide some tips for success!).

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

I'll do the same.  Paypal are currently 'reviewing the information received from the seller' in my case.

Login to Me Too

bkburles
Contributor
Contributor

Also:  Riderlovers.com   (it has since been taken down, replaced with an attempt to sell oil products, taken down again ...  watch that space)

Login to Me Too

Krism4
Contributor
Contributor
I actually received the pants I ordered today. They are not as described, very shoddy workmanship, fake pockets and did not for. Does anyone know how to return things?
Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
I want to close with paypal. I must to send back the trousers to China but it cost so much and I need time but Pay pal wants an answer by 19 august. I can’t trust the chinese seller I have already lost 169 usd and I don’t want to lose much money. I ‘ m go out it’s very sad for me. And I’ll never return to Pay pal!!!! They must leave me go out!!! They are big and we are so little!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526S
New Community Member
I ordered two items from this company and have not received them. I paid through PayPal. Anyone else? I keep waiting but losing faith.
Login to Me Too

hidoll06
Contributor
Contributor
I have orders numerous items of YellowStone tv show. It's been a month and I haven't received anything confirming my order or anything. I paid it through PayPal also. I have tried to email them but no response. I'm calling PayPal monday and find out what the heck.is going on. I want what I ordered, but I will take my money back. I spent over $100.
Login to Me Too

frameitnow
Contributor
Contributor

I feel it is a shell scam. I cancelled the order and they kept promising to refund. I finally had to file with Paypal who originally denied the claim. After a phone call, money was credited back next day. 

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Who did you call?  I can't get past automated messages. 

Login to Me Too

shelco

The return address they give is not good. Don't spend any money trying to send goods back. The item will never get there and they flat out say they don't guarantee they will receive your return.

The email they send to me always has the same typo:

We can only issue you a refund after receiving thge product within 5-7days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.