Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
It’s the same problem for everybody, it’s a fraud! You can ask Pay pal and then we must sue Shopping Technology.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526T
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely. I’ve escalated a claim with PayPal. They won’t cancel my order and issue refund. The replies I get are how many great reviews they have on the item and am I sure I don’t want to keep the order. I’ve threatened to sue and everything. They still won’t cancel. Complete scam!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

llagorin
Contributor
Contributor

I am excited to say that PayPal just let me know that they found in my favor and will be refunding my account. My case was a little different because the company said they didn't even have an order from me -- that's why I didn't get an email. So. No order, no product, no problem. Refund me. We will see if the funds come through.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

excellent

Login to Me Too

SS127
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Asked to cancel Nd for refund 1 hour after ordered. Crap products. Maybe since Govt is putting restrictions on China we should contact them. PayPal needs to let people know this is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Edzchick
Contributor
Contributor

Shopping Technology Co DBA Fairly Parks ... WARNING against doing business with them. They offer a "30-Day No-Hassle" refund policy (as they do on all their other business entities), take about a month to deliver your order. Once received, some garments will be "not as pictured"  or "not as described" or even have random defects/ink/dye marks on the fabric. Their MO is to wait a couple days to address your concern or your request for a return address each time a contact is made. Each time they respond, it is to offer for you to "keep the order and (because the merchandise is SO lovely and of high quality) it could be gifted to a "friend, relative or colleague" and offer a $5 USD gift card good on "future purchase". Then, it's a $6 USD gift card. Then it's a $8 USD gift card. And each time, yet another couple days have dragged by with STILL no return address. I have made SIX requests for a return address and received an email with a lengthy list of hoops to jump through this morning that states that, because the merchandise has nothing wrong with it and because I have had it in my possession some time (are they seriously calculating from order placement date (?!) of June 24th instead of arrival date of July 25?

Anyway, if I can save one person from such an entanglement with this unethical company, my little diatribe here will have been worth it...Paypal is attempting to sort it out but I may need to get my credit card issuer involved. But I WILL NOT rest until this company is exposed as as a shell company for cheap and defective imports from China. Good luck to those already trying to resolve issues with Fairly Parks and the other entities under the Shopping Technology Co umbrella.

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing for me with Binhorse who sent my product (not at all as was described) via Shopping Technology.  I'm getting the same email after email of suggestions for partial reimbursement, gift cards, etc.  And finally, they told me how difficult it would be to return, getting through customs, and arriving undamaged.  I just want my $119 refund.  I paid via PayPal Credit.   -Dorothy

Login to Me Too

pxlwrangler
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has denied my claim, because the company did finally ship items. PayPal does not think the items are "substantially not as described", even though they would not fit a 7th grader, are made out of shoddy materials, are manufactured to very low "standards".
The company, in this case ForAll4.com (a scam subsidiary I assume), did not respond to my first inquiries requesting shipping info. Finally I cancelled the order via email, telling them to cancel and refund my money. The company did nothing until I filed a claim with PayPal at which time they sewed some cloth together in the shape of clothes and mailed.
PayPal will do NOTHING to help you. They would not acknowledge that there are 400 people claiming issues with this company.
I can do little but work with my credit card to try to reverse payment.
The only other thing I can do is little at all, but tell everyone how crappy PayPal has become.

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

I do not understand how PayPal can refund some people who have claimed shoddy products and not other people who are claiming the same thing.  Something is wrong here.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Some people seem to have payments refunded via Paypal, others got their money back once they threatened to go public, i.e. BBC Watchdog, or Ombudsman.  You might try the watchdog in your country.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.