Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Did you have to return the products to the company or do you still have them and the refund coming?  If you sent them back, do you have an address?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

So it's Paypal paying out the claim?  Did you ever get a Chinese address to return the products?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Good to hear that Paypal is coming through.

Login to Me Too

melann1967
Contributor
Contributor
Yep July 11th and nothing. $85 I paid
Login to Me Too

Thalkirchner
I never got the stuff I ordered end of june from them 🤷🏻‍♂️. What can I so?
Login to Me Too

krisembrey
New Community Member

I also placed an order from an add that popped-up on CNN's website. I was told that the order would be checked on, they didn't. BUYER BEWARE!!

Login to Me Too

Dtime101
New Community Member

I have a problem also - they also trade as Bin Horse.  I ordered boots and a riding pants that looked nothing like the products online.  When I returned the goods they were refused and sent back to me.  I have raised a dispute via Paypal, I will now get a refund, but it will cost me over half the value of the refund returning the goods to the manufacturer as I now have to return it to the new address.  They may even refuse it again, and it will then be sent back to me and so I am just further out of pocket.  Other buyers please be warned.  Stay away from this company.

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I found a return address on the label of the goods I got which were just total crap.  Not even the size that was ordered.  That address was in the UK.  Look very carefully at the label on the package.  Of course they know it costs so much to return the stuff to China its never worth it and also they then say it never came.  Disgusted with Paypal.  

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

On their website (FaceBook), they will state not to send it to the return address on the label, that it's wrong.  Then they don't/won't provide a return address.

Login to Me Too

barbb42
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 sweat shirts in June have not received anything

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.