Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

Me too anytime count me in

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I would be really happy to do this.  Facebook and Paypal are both responsible for this scamming.  Its worldwide and many people.  Let me know what you need I have it all evidenced copies of e mails, conversations, photographs of the product and what was ordered. etc etc.  thanks

Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
Me too let me know what to do. I have emails, **bleep** bra pics etc
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

just let me know what you need.  will fully support

Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you it’s a very good idea. I ‘ll look for the mail and try to tell my story. I think only together we can stop shopping technology
Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, ..... Watchdog is a British consumer investigative journalism programme, broadcast on BBC One since 1985. ... After 35 years, and with more than a thousand episodes aired, the BBC announced in February 2020 that Watchdog will cease to exist as a standalone series, becoming a segment on The One Show.

Login to Me Too

CharlotteNey
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! I'm in. There seem to be a lot of inconsistencies with this company including refunds.
Login to Me Too

AmySch
Contributor
Contributor
I did get my stuff but no way to return it so I would like to shut them down
Login to Me Too

hamlet440
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back from PP but I know I was very lucky. The customs had send bavk my psvksge zo chins do PP agreed to refund after 90 days.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
I would!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.