Return shipping refund button is missing

meliyen
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Hello, I bought an item, arrived home, it was "defective". I paid with paypal and as the shopping site did not respond for the return of the item I used Paypal to make a dispute. Paypal agreed with me on the dispute, I was able to return the item at my expense. Customer service confirmed that the "reimbursement of return costs" service was active and sent me the procedure to follow. I respected everything and the problem is that by clicking on "activity" then on the transaction I do not have access to the button to request reimbursement of the return costs. I contacted customer service and sent the screenshots below. The problem has been escalated to the technical department since it is complex. I had to be contacted again but I have no news and I'm afraid that the refund deadline has passed.

I thank you in advance.

Mélissa

Login to Me Too
1 RÉPONSE 1

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

hello @meliyen , if you have indeed already contacted paypal for the problem, there is nothing else to do.
It's a forum, and no one can do anything about it.
the best thing to do is to contact paypal customer service again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.