JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Tellier80

Same here

Login to Me Too

Finnley08
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.I ordered sandles from this company on 27th May.Cancelled the order minutes after ordering to the company and pay pal.I have had nothing but I am waiting for seller to reply.Tracking number was supposed to be delivered from Royal mail.When I got in touch with Royal mail they told me the item was delivered to a completely different  address and post code.They could not tell me who it was delivered to for Data protection but the item only weighed 26 grams and was not even the weight of a birthday  card.I messaged pay pal about this and today have received message back telling me to get a letter from Royal Mail stating the item was not delivered to my address and to also give the address it was delivered to.Pay pal themselves know this is a scam site and are still accepting people's orders and payment.It is disgusting and time something was done about pay pal

Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same as me I rang Royal Mail but they won’t give you a letter I’m afraid they said that because of the data protection act they were unable to give me the address that the tracking referred to. PayPal are well aware of what is going on but they make a lot of money from these scams it’s criminal. When you rang Royal Mail did they tell you the area it was Delivered? Apparently the tracking was 2 1/2 miles away So far apparently my shoes have been sent via Hermes and Royal Mail and another I’ve not heard of and they say they were delivered 15 July their tracking shows they were dispatched 15 July from China that’s pretty clever same day delivery from China
Login to Me Too

Chihuahua123
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on May 20 for a father's day gift. When I had no communication from them on June 9 the I contacted PayPal. PayPal keeps changing the resolution day. They've changed it three times. And apparently the tracking number for the item..was delivered today to a different state with the same town name.
Login to Me Too

Deedee902

I put in an order for ceramic curling device I saw on FB June 18. Got a shipping notification. I keep telling myself not to order, it will come from China and take months but stupid me did it again. I wish I could contact them somehow and Paypal paid them! What should I do?

Login to Me Too

SoccerFan32
I placed an order on May 26, they sent me a tracking number that shows delivered to an incorrect state. I have sent them an email every day, with a screenshot showing an incorrect delivery, requesting a refund and they keep telling me the tracking number is wrong, or their system takes time to update, or it's on the way. No. No it's not. I have filed a claim with PayPal showing delivery to an incorrect state. Still waiting for a decision from PayPal. It's so frustrating!!!
Login to Me Too

Mpjp
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam and Paypal is a part of it, why? Because despite me showing evidence from the courier that the tracking number that this company gave me for my order doesn't belong to me, Paypal and Jinzhou Network never refund me my money. How can Paypal allow this company to do business with us customers if this company is a fraud. Customers beware, DO NOT TRUST AND BUY PRODUCTS ON FACEBOOK. PAYPAL WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOUR PURCHASE.
Login to Me Too

Whocares11
New Community Member

Lets get together and form a class-action lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Kassie70
Let me know when you do please because they got me too and I’m willing to submit a lawsuit as well
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kassie70 

@Wcastillo 

You'll have to take on paypal lawyers on your own as you can no longer bring class action lawsuits against paypal as per link.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Others have been to lawyers who say that as paypals user agreement is a 'legal document' as is its buyer protection policy then they won't touch it.

There are terms and conditions that have to be met as well as limitations to that protection and they can't protect everyone and everything. They're not obliged to and if they do it will be at their sole discretion. PayPal Buyer Protection is not a service or product guarantee. It even says so in the protection t&c:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection?locale.x=en_GB

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.