JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributeur
Contributeur

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 RÉPONSES 504

Tigertoes0785
Contributeur
Contributeur

I’ve been ringing them on 08003589448 I’m in the UK not sure where you are but if in UK this number is free Good luck 

Login to Me Too

Mellanie1
Membre
Membre
PayPal sarcastically told me their only job was to make sure the money was paid. They will not (after 2 months of fighting) refund my money of $91.95 or send me an address to return the items. The items came broken. It’s ridiculous. Who has that much money to lose?? We live on a budget😡
Login to Me Too

Berta5
Contributeur
Contributeur
Same thing happened to me. PayPal are no help. Filed a dispute they said tracking says I’ve received my goods an closed the case. Never received. So much for using PayPal for secure payments. They are helping these scsmmers
Login to Me Too

Nurse_Nelson
Contributeur
Contributeur

I too got scammed by this company. I ordered a product in May, just filed a complaint with them about 2 weeks ago, they gave me some false "oh it's coming and a fake transaction number" that others have stated they got verbatim. After about 10 days I escalated it to paypal explaining what I have read on these threads and that we have all gone through the same thing. Paypal must have reached out to them, I then got two different email confirmations, from two different shipping companies (ie: Fedex, UPS, USPS, ect.) that both stated it was delivered. The delivery was on two different days, yet I never received a package. They submitted this to paypal and paypal closed my file because it appeared I got the package and in fact I was the scammer. Paypal needs to do something about this and refund everyones money!! I can't believe they allow this to happen and keep happening. I am now out my money and no product. Thanks paypal for being so "secure"..... BS. 

Login to Me Too

nweyman
Contributeur
Contributeur

That is exactly what happened to me. All of the tracking numbers had different origins and two still show in transit-all conflicting dates. One showed delivered but it doesn't show an address so I've followed up with USPS-awaiting reply. I am beyond disappointed in PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Mpjp
Contributeur
Contributeur
This fake company gave me a tracking number that doesn't belong to me.
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributeur
Contributeur

I had proof from UPS, they sent me an email stating that the tracking number JINZHOU sent me was not one belonging to UPS, The email that JINZHOU sent me (supposedly  from UPS) stated that the package had been delivered (it even listed all the stops) but it was not!  They stole the picture of the item I ordered from another site . The other site was a couple of ladies who make their products by hand.  I informed them of what had happened to me and they sent these jerks an email requesting that they stop advertising merchandise that does not belong to them. I then reported them to Palpal who just denied my claim. The UPS emails are a fake and paypal accepts them as evidence that we recieved our merchandise, when we did not! If I can contact UPS and send them the tracking number and thay can tell me that it is not one of theirs and was not associated with me or my address or any merchandise, then why can't paypal do the same. I am very disappointed with paypal right now, I always thought that they were the safest way to go, I guess I was wrong! I do not understand how so many people are being denied with this many complaints and cases! Maybe they get a cut!

Login to Me Too

joniwelch
Contributeur
Contributeur

I sent photo's of an envelope with said tracking number on it...had a piece of Styrofoam in it....

Clearly pay pal could see it was NOT a Lounge chair,yet they sided with the seller,

cause seller said I received the tracking number with Merchandise 😞

What kinda people work for them,I have no faith that pay pal is there for us !

They helped on ripping me off... yes I did turn to my Credit Card Co. for help !

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributeur
Contributeur
All I can say is WOW!
Login to Me Too

HAWAII26
Membre
Membre

PAypal just denied me too.  I don't understand with all these accusations why they are still doing business with these people.  Are they part of the scam with kickbacks?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.