JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributeur
Contributeur

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 RÉPONSES 504

ploddo
Contributeur
Contributeur
We’re they as disappointing as mine were? Plastic rubbish, not as described..
Login to Me Too

Chadeagle24
Membre
Membre
False advertisement & then no return address. When I finally got a return postage address it was almost as much as product to send it back. Why doesn't PayPal ban them? Do not buy from this company!!
Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributeur
Contributeur

Same here. I have another product came surprisingly same company different store. same scam method. As always they're honest customer service and acting to help. This time I have captured all evidences. <removed> I recommend to watch my YouTube evidence of two items from them. If you also distrubute and catch attention to open PayPal eyes.. I recommend you also record your evidences before unpacking or purchase..

Login to Me Too

Bahailander
Contributeur
Contributeur

anyone got any ideas about how we can get paypal to **bleep**down their business with thee thieves? I have written to rip off britain and am going to be contacting my bank but open to ideas.i have also reported them as scan merchants to facebook

Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributeur
Contributeur

So I contacted Paypal tru messenger.... they accidently changed my case with Jinzhou to item received not as described when it was item not received. Now I have to send back items I didn't get back to Jinzhou if I want a refund... wth is this?

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributeur
Contributeur

@Bahailander Keep checking Facebook ads web addresses with scamdoc.com and report them adding the scamdoc link. I’ve had 4 taken down so far and many more ‘being investigated’. Not sure I believe them but the more people that do it the more irritating it will become and you never know, might help in the end. You can always add this page link as well. Also add the scamdoc link to the comment section of the adverts, might stop some people from being scammed!   There is a Chinese equivalent to our C.A.B if you search for it. I have reported on there too. 

Login to Me Too

RonnieKim
Membre
Membre

Ordered, and paid $70 for, two pairs of shorts June 21st which eventually arrived August 1st.  Quality not too bad, but were too small.  Emailed <removed> to ask how to return and obtain refund.  Getting daily responses, all be it one line responses, offering me "$3 compensation" but will not answer my question as to how to return and obtain full refund.  Reading these posts I'm guessing I'm S.O.O.L.  Was planning on disputing payment with PayPal but again, reading these posts, looks like I'm S.O.O.L. with them too!

2nd time I've been "stung" buying off of Facebook Ad's.  This will be the last.

Shame on PayPal for continuing the relationship, and facilitating this scam.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributeur
Contributeur

@RonnieKim  Take it up with PayPal or they will carry on! And Facebook. There’s a fair few people who have managed to get refunds via PayPal so well worth pursuing. Even if you get a return address you will probably find they need returning to China and the cost will be ridiculous. Also comment on the Facebook ads so other people are made aware. Report the company to your countries trading standards too. 

Login to Me Too

AngryJoanne
Nouveau membre de la communauté

I have just realised today that I too have been ripped off by this company.
I ordered shoes for £24.99 and they are a no show.
So I checked the tracking and of course it doesn't exist.
So emailed customer service which bounces right back as the email address doesn't exist.

Now contacted them via paypal and I know their next step will be to provide false delivery confirmation and paypal are clearly allowing this rip off to take place.

If they want to loose a long standing customer like me over £24.99, they are fools as I use paypal for everything.
I will be switching to credit card - Paypal doesn't offer the protection it once did.

Vote with your feet folks!!!!!

Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributeur
Contributeur

Take it to Action Fraud like II have done, I have also written to Rip off Britain highlighting the part Facebook and Paypal are playing in the fraud.

Dont give up, keep on hopefully the masses the have ripped off will get a result eventually.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.