JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

RoyAshkenaz
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issues. JINZHOU sent me a tracking number which shows the package was delivered. The USPS has confirmed that the tracking number IS NOT MY tracking number - that delivery was to another name/address/zip. Because it is NOT my tracking number, the USPS will not provided me "documented" proof. PayPal tells me the item was delivered, per the tracking number. I have spent too many hours trying to get my refund of $43.64

Roy

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I feel your frustration. I had to let go of it for a few days. Then I had the idea to contact my bank. I suggest your credit card company is bank. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
I paid via PayPal not credit card.
Login to Me Too

Hnbrooks
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here. After I opened a dispute with paypal they sent a message saying that my package was delivered and sent a tracking number that backs it up. But I never recieved anything. I was beginning to think i was going crazy, but it seems this is just what they do. PayPal has denied my claim. I dont know what else to do.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going to ring PayPal again tomorrow I’ve escalated the case but I’m gonna try and convince them that they are fake. I have proof from the Post Office Customer Service now they are using other people’s tracking information fraudulently PayPal said if enough people complain they will look into them.
Login to Me Too

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
Challenge PayPal’s decision.. ask for a manager, send all possible screen shots of what Jinzhou sent you for tracking.. then contact your Debit/Credit card and file a claim. I did this and PayPal Reversed it Decision... And got my refund!!
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
I paid by PayPal my debit card is the main card listed but I do have a credit card associated but the money that paid for my item was from PayPal balance I’m going to ring again today and I’m also ring the Rip off Britain tv program as reading comments they are doing this worldwide I’m in the UK
Login to Me Too

TieDyeDiva1
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly how much I paid for 2 bohemian caps from this company on May 14, 2020. So after 9 weeks, I'm giving up. The credit union account which was my backup payment was scammed and thus frozen during this whole mess, so I don't know how much that had to do with it either. Grr... Thanks for your feedback.

Login to Me Too

Kayjay60
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.   Ordered 4 fans May 18th with FedEx shipping label created.    Contacted by email only to be told to be patient was coming by sea.    Eventually arrived yesterday July 16).    One fan was as described... the others totally cheap knock offs.  Not sure how they will stand the test of time.  $80 down the drain.  

Login to Me Too

What email address are you contacting through? I get no reponse!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.