JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Finnley08
Contributor
Contributor

I told them I am going to get in touch with the fraud team,Trading Standards and my bank and let them deal with it.Thy don't  seem to be bothered at all. I am not letting this drop.They take advantage of people and i will never use Pay Pal or Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Lois1902
Contributor
Contributor

I actually received the boots, A very  big surprise I must say. There it ends they are 2  sizes To small, although the shoe say the correct size the boot itself is rubbish. No point trying to send them back, I would never  see my money.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

You could point out to PayPal that it will cost more than you paid for the boots to return them. (PayPal offer to refund return costs if you push them). That’s what I did and they refunded the £20 I had paid for shoes. Postage to return would have been in excess of £28

Login to Me Too

Hslegion783
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible company. Sent us a broken item missing parts and it took two months to get here. If PayPal doesn’t take care of this for me I am going to take my companies business we do through PayPal away which will cost them a lot more than this stupid toy! This is on PayPal and they need to stop letting companies scam customers like this!
Login to Me Too

alainanny
Contributor
Contributor

Aujourd'hui enfin une solution a été trouvée: il y a eu fraude dans l'expédition de ma commande (comme souvent) avec un faux bordereau de livraison à mon adresse et une numéro de suivi bidon..après vérification auprès du transporteur (La Poste en France) il a été décidé qu'en fait j'avais raison et PayPal a clôturé le dossier en ma faveur..YESSS et tout ceci grâce à Sarah  sur la chat de Facebook...la messagerie PayPal est nulle pour traiter ce genre d'affaire...Ils nient l'évidence...Je suis ravis de cette conclusion où la vérité a été reconnue..ENFIN

Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm still fighting for my money and today I learned that because the seller provided a tracking number saying that my package has been delivered, they told me they were sorry but they will probably be on the side of the seller. They don't even look at the conversation between the buyer and the seller...

Like I opened my dispute on june 15th, the seller replied on june 18th with the same tracking number I had in my confirmation email.... one month later (july 11th) they provided another tracking number that was saying it was delivered on june 26th...

I told paypal that and now they gonna call me back (supposed) to see how to work this.

I mean, it's not normal that the tracking number changes during the time it's sent and that I'm waiting to get it....

The first tracking number is saying right now that the package entered Canada some days ago..... but the freaking seller provided a false one to win the case?? like wth?? xD

I'm sure I'm gonna lose my money in this case because paypal keeps pushing the date from days to weeks... I'm tired of this, I gave this link to paypal (messenger) to tell them that I'm not alone being scammed by that company but they don't care at all cause the seller provided a freaking tracking number that says it has been delivered to my mailing box....

Even have provided pictures of my tiny little mailbox showing that I couldnt not have get the package since it's a wireless vaccuum and a drawing board. Yet the number said it was.... and on that date I was working and no one was home... I would normally should get a ticket saying I need to go get my package at the postal service... but nope...

I'm more than **bleep** right now, I'm mad because Paypal really isnt protecting their customers, just because the f..... sellers gave a track number that says... delivered....

Way to go Paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

So.... after 3 months... Paypal took the side of the scammers, 106$ CAD lost, no items received. I'm **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Drjeanne
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me. No help from PayPal. They must know that this company changes tracking numbers and other such things to hide their corrupt activities. I am very Angry!
Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

they don't seem to care at all... the scammers gave a second tracking number saying stuff has been delivered, even gave them pictures of my mailbox showing it's impossible stuff have been delivered.... they stood by their side

Login to Me Too

RS819
Contributor
Contributor

I too got caught by this seller.  Last time I was buying stuff out of a Facebook ad!

Something was delivered somewhere but not my home, I contacted seller, they quickly said they would reship, but after 3 months of running around and no re-shipment, I raised this with Paypal.  

The seller offered to refund me if I was to ship back the delivered items to them within 5 calendar days!  I called Paypal and explained the issue, quoted this thread to them and 3 days later.... I got my money back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.