Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

RÉSOLU
Highlighted
Contributeur

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I was scammed by this company and what makes things worse it seems that PayPal are firmly in bed with them. I opened a claim and have provided many bits of evidence to show the tracking number they supplied has nothing to do with my order and PayPal do not reply whatsoever and the case resolution date just keeps getting further and further away by the day. Something stinks about this whole thing with this scam company and PayPal as its been going on far too long. The truth will come out in the end...... It always does

Highlighted

I wish I had known about this company Jinzhou Network Technology before I purchased 2 pairs of sandals from an ad I saw on Facebook back in May and it is now going on late July to August.   Their responses are always the same "be patient" and wait a while longer.   I sent multiple emails to them.   When I tried to find out the status AGAIN recently, I saw that there was no activity since June 11.  I pleaded with them to cancel the order because the items appear to be lost in the mail, and to give me a refund through PayPal, they said they could not cancel the order because it was already shipped.   I am now filing a claim with PayPal to get a refund.   I hope I can get it resolved soon.

Highlighted
Contributeur

Sent me wrong coat wrong sized cheap looking too if l send it back cost me £10 all for a £25 coat so lm basically stuck with it
Highlighted
Contributeur

Did u get your refund - I’m still waiting on mine
Highlighted
Contributeur

@Theblackdavinci They will refund goods but not postage, if I return the tat that they sent. Will cost £28.91 to return! How about you?
Highlighted
Contributeur

Nothing yet- they keep pushing the date farther and farther back waiting for jinzhou to respond - I asked for a supervisor twice - provided pictures - video and the email chain and yet- they want to continue to wait for a response. I also copied and pasted the link to the community feed regarding jinzhou -
Highlighted
Contributeur

Call the customer service number I spoke with an agent who got my credit processed- let them know that JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY’s address is invalid and have paypal refer to this feed concerning the list of people effected - that helped me out today
Highlighted
Contributeur

Do you have the number please?
Highlighted
Contributeur

Brilliant news, I've eventually spoken to somebody and they've overturned my case in my favour, they've refunded my whole amount. I've also asked that lol at this company as they're scanning 100's of people weekly.
Highlighted
Contributeur

I also purchased some sports bras on May 4th and I've heard nothing. Can't contact them either. Total scammer on Instagram.