JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Veggygirl01
Contributor
Contributor

From everything I have been reading PayPal will back the seller. I am 75 bucks in the hole thanks to this fraudulent seller and Pay pals support of them.

Login to Me Too

SuzMarin
Contributor
Contributor

I was billed 80 for online services...no idea what it is, either.  Rarely buy any online games/events/etc.  Total mystery and Paypal claims this is "consistent" with my buying pattern.  ???   Not for someone in her 8th decade, dearies!!!

Login to Me Too

quentinandjoann
New Community Member
We orders flat bottomed shoes and paid PayPal on April 19 1920. Not yet received, despite being given Hermes tracking no which was false, more email but now rejected by postmaster in Chinese. Will apply to PayPal for refund.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Ad said dispatched from UK. Tracking says 'dispatched from unknown to Hermes' 17th May. No updates since.  Bought 13th May, still waiting.

Login to Me Too

Holiday21
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with this company. The shoes I ordered will never arrive because I now realise it is a scam site. How do I go about getting a refund from PayPal please?
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

Go to PayPal account and open a dispute. PayPal will tell you to discuss with Jinzhou but open a dispute anyway. Email address for Jinzhou is <removed> They do reply but so useless they may as well not bother.

Login to Me Too

MickyboyJ
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this company and what makes things worse it seems that PayPal are firmly in bed with them. I opened a claim and have provided many bits of evidence to show the tracking number they supplied has nothing to do with my order and PayPal do not reply whatsoever and the case resolution date just keeps getting further and further away by the day. Something stinks about this whole thing with this scam company and PayPal as its been going on far too long. The truth will come out in the end...... It always does

Login to Me Too

Mabelpoo
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company too. The worst part is that after PayPal kept pushing back the decision date for 2 months, they decided in their favour and I lost my money and have nothing to show for it. Poor show from PayPal.... lost my faith in the company.
Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor
That's exactly what happened to me also. PayPal are complicit. When they found against me I withdrew all my money and amazingly they offered me a gift of the full amount I lost to be spent using PayPal. They know the company is scamming obviously.
Login to Me Too

STARSNSTRIPES

I wish I had known about this company Jinzhou Network Technology before I purchased 2 pairs of sandals from an ad I saw on Facebook back in May and it is now going on late July to August.   Their responses are always the same "be patient" and wait a while longer.   I sent multiple emails to them.   When I tried to find out the status AGAIN recently, I saw that there was no activity since June 11.  I pleaded with them to cancel the order because the items appear to be lost in the mail, and to give me a refund through PayPal, they said they could not cancel the order because it was already shipped.   I am now filing a claim with PayPal to get a refund.   I hope I can get it resolved soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.