JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

This is what mine shows. I filed a case with Paypal after it sat in Inglewood forever. Mysteriously it updated after that but again it never goes anywhere and Paypal doesn't give a crap.

June 30, 2020, 10:21 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
KENT, WA 98032 
Shipping Partner:  PITNEY BOWES
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 10:21 pm on June 30, 2020 in KENT, WA 98032. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

June 30, 2020, 1:46 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
KENT, WA 98032 

June 26, 2020, 10:17 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]pan>

May 31, 2020, 6:49 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
INGLEWOOD, CA 90304 

Login to Me Too

kchar92
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me. Waiting on them to respond by tomorrow. If not, I should be getting my money back.

Login to Me Too

prosperyourfutu
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem. Exact same. I just received an email for Paypal that the seller provided a different tracking number stating the package was delivered. I have not received anything. I am still waiting for a response from Paypal. It has been almost 3 months. I agree with the previous post; we should all start a lawsuit. 

Login to Me Too

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in... The legal resolution will be a slam dunk, but most people like me don't have the time to organize such. It'll be HELL to pay for PayPal if anyone had the time and "start up funds" to initiate this great cause. PayPal will start losing LOTS of customers as these permissive scams are assisted by PayPal. When the $$$$ starts to bleed them, only then will change occur. Anyone even know the true name of their CEO? There are much quicker and effective ways to skin a bad duck(s)! We hillbillies have them "down," but we don't have the patience to gather and file the necessary paperwork. I'm just going to ditch PayPal bc it's the only "legal way" to compromise their bottom line long-term! My bank handles them anyway, ALWAYS FAVORABLY by the way. Just use their protected credit cards-easy! Then you can laugh to the bank...
Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

I've got exactly the same problem.... look his message in the dispute :

Seller Informations :

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Amount for the transaction

73,58 $ USD

Dear Customer, your products are on the way, it might be some delay because of the system, thank you for being patient. This is yours: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LZ025270675CN

17 juin 2020 02:53:29 HAE

Today he provided a different tracking number and it says it was delivered On june 23rd 2020. Problem is... that's a tracking number from another parcel, not this one

I'm currently trying to find back what parcel this one was and I'm gonna contact paypal about this because I never received the wireless vaccuum I've ordered, neither the drawing tablet

Informations fournies par le vendeur

Date

11 juillet 2020

Informations de suivi
  • LZ109206455CN, China Post

Login to Me Too

Crissy07
Contributor
Contributor
Check the delivery address, sneaky scammers did same to me. Delivery showed to same city name, street name but different state! TX and NY. Not even close. Never again will I trust PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Crissy07
Contributor
Contributor
Check the tracking number they gave Paypal and track it yourself. Mine was stuck in Inglewood, CA. Took two months to arrive. They also gave a tracking number different than they gave me. It showed a Delivery in same city name except NY rather than TX. My product finally arrived with original tracking number given from ScamJinzhou, broken, damaged and from "Jon" in Alabama. It's the worst rat race ever. Still in dispute with Paypal regarding this chit company.
Login to Me Too

petbre
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too.  PayPal payment made.  No product.  Dispute denied.  Phony tracking info from Cincinnati to St Paul to La Crosse to St Paul to Rochester to my address.  NO PACKAGE!  If PayPal supports their community they need to be paying attention to their customer's complaints.  Will be a long time before I use PayPal again....

Login to Me Too

jrb83rn

Same thing happened to me. Filed claim gave tracking number that did not work. Then escalated case given a different tracking number stating it was delivered June 15th. It finally arrived today, but definitely not quality of product I thought I was ordering and paid for

Login to Me Too

Knockenden
Same thing happened to me paypal should support us more
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.