JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

joniwelch
Contributor
Contributor

I Think pay pal need to keep the money till Item is Received...

Sounds like pay pal is Helping to ripping off a lot of people....

What kind Employee's they got working for them ?

Start a Class Action Suit....I'm there !

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in on the lawsuit. Where do we begin?
Login to Me Too

Mmtc
Contributor
Contributor

I reported this company to the Federal Trade Commission.

Login to Me Too

HighClassCarrie
Contributor
Contributor
We should do it against them and any other company that’s affiliated with them.. like amazon and PayPal too..
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Someone responded that we couldn't sue PayPal. I thought we were talking about Jinzhou. After all, they are the ones who are refusing to give refunds.
Login to Me Too

Sabrie1
Contributor
Contributor

May 9 2020 ID 3JP72973XL447690Linvoice. e0caf0e3-fb90-494b-854a-43e80e38c39c Price $34.99 US. tax and shipping  47.13. Us  Penny <removed> at <removed> <removed>. <removed>  this is my second notice to you. Penny <removed><removed>

Login to Me Too

EmilyS21
New Community Member

I am in.

Login to Me Too

cookiemonster52
Contributor
Contributor

They got me as well.  No product delivered.  I contacted Paypal on June 26, this company sent me a tracking number that showed the product was in California on June 24.  Today, I received word from Paypal that I lost my claim because Jinzhou gave them a different tracking number that showed the product was "delivered" June 13.  I don't know how they did it because I did NOT receive the product.  And why wouldn't they have sent me that tracking number on June 26?  If it was delivered as they say, then why send a DIFFERENT number showing it was in California.  Paypal found in their favor.

This company is a scam.  I learned my lesson this time.

Login to Me Too

BillMax1
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same problems!
Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

Was it in Inglewood by chance? This is exactly what happened to me!! They sent Paypal totally different tracking numbers showing it was delivered. Clearly they are really good at Photoshop because what they sent me still shows "USPS Awaiting Item"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.