Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

RÉSOLU
Highlighted
Contributeur

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Exactly the same as me I rang Royal Mail but they won’t give you a letter I’m afraid they said that because of the data protection act they were unable to give me the address that the tracking referred to. PayPal are well aware of what is going on but they make a lot of money from these scams it’s criminal. When you rang Royal Mail did they tell you the area it was Delivered? Apparently the tracking was 2 1/2 miles away So far apparently my shoes have been sent via Hermes and Royal Mail and another I’ve not heard of and they say they were delivered 15 July their tracking shows they were dispatched 15 July from China that’s pretty clever same day delivery from China
Highlighted
Contributeur

I ordered on May 20 for a father's day gift. When I had no communication from them on June 9 the I contacted PayPal. PayPal keeps changing the resolution day. They've changed it three times. And apparently the tracking number for the item..was delivered today to a different state with the same town name.
Highlighted
Membre

I put in an order for ceramic curling device I saw on FB June 18. Got a shipping notification. I keep telling myself not to order, it will come from China and take months but stupid me did it again. I wish I could contact them somehow and Paypal paid them! What should I do?

Highlighted
Membre

I placed an order on May 26, they sent me a tracking number that shows delivered to an incorrect state. I have sent them an email every day, with a screenshot showing an incorrect delivery, requesting a refund and they keep telling me the tracking number is wrong, or their system takes time to update, or it's on the way. No. No it's not. I have filed a claim with PayPal showing delivery to an incorrect state. Still waiting for a decision from PayPal. It's so frustrating!!!
Highlighted
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Lets get together and form a class-action lawsuit.

Highlighted
Membre

Let me know when you do please because they got me too and I’m willing to submit a lawsuit as well
Highlighted
Conseiller estimé

@Kassie70 

@Wcastillo 

You'll have to take on paypal lawyers on your own as you can no longer bring class action lawsuits against paypal as per link.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Others have been to lawyers who say that as paypals user agreement is a 'legal document' as is its buyer protection policy then they won't touch it.

There are terms and conditions that have to be met as well as limitations to that protection and they can't protect everyone and everything. They're not obliged to and if they do it will be at their sole discretion. PayPal Buyer Protection is not a service or product guarantee. It even says so in the protection t&c:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection?locale.x=en_GB

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributeur

I Think pay pal need to keep the money till Item is Received...

Sounds like pay pal is Helping to ripping off a lot of people....

What kind Employee's they got working for them ?

Start a Class Action Suit....I'm there !

Highlighted
Contributeur

I'm in on the lawsuit. Where do we begin?
Mots-clés (3)
Highlighted
Contributeur

I reported this company to the Federal Trade Commission.