JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
What happened to the image, I wanted the e mail address
Login to Me Too

fspade05
Contributor
Contributor
My order has been in transit for 50 days and still hasn’t reached the states .. so they claim.. I don’t believe it
Login to Me Too

Ryedog
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even find the site or my order now. Never got any emails or tracking #'s. WTF?

Login to Me Too

elizabethan11
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam. I ordered a Paint-by-Numbers kit and it was masked as a legitimate company but came up as JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED on the Paypal charge. Their website is no longer valid and I never received a shipping confirmation, just an order confirmation. Tried to dispute and they took a while to get back to Paypal/me saying something about the have a new system system, blah blah blah, and a month later, they are now saying it was delivered> Of course FedEd cannot provide proof it was actually delivered to my address. I just want my refund and for PayPal to block them from ripping anyone else off in the future.

Login to Me Too

Papajerry1955
New Community Member

I ordered a set of four on May 13 and still no info at all.  Can't contact seller

Login to Me Too

MickyboyJ
Contributor
Contributor

As much as I hate these scammers with a passion at the end of the day those of us who have been caught out once by them know exactly what they are all about. The scary part is that we continue to let the very company that let's them get away with it handle our hard earned cash. If PayPal can let the same company and one that is even continuing to use the same name get away with it for so long then either their system security needs a major revamp or should I dare say someone at PayPal is earning a nice few quid.

I'm sorry but for so many people to be scammed by the same company through the same payment system in this day and age just doesn't add up in my book. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HF
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn’t agree more!!!!! Ahhhh
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HF
Contributor
Contributor
I have not 1 but 2 disputes with this company at the moment why doesn’t pay pay read these comments and see we are all being **bleep** by this company
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HF
Contributor
Contributor
Who else gets an error 404 message when you check the shipping info? What a joke!!
Login to Me Too

GoldieGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two Amazing Bubble Balls. They are the WORST products I've ever bought! THERE IS NO WAY TO PUT WATER IN  LIKE SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE.  THE SIZE IS ALSO NOT RIGHT.  The little finger holder thing fell off after 5 minutes of me trying to figure out what to do with this thing. It is not self sealing like shown on their website. I have been discussing with the seller, and they failed to see this product is not the same as the one marketed on their website. I have sent photos of what I received and what is shown on their website, and they still dispute that the products are the same. What I received, if I had to pay a penny for it, it would be too much. THIS IS NOT WHAT IS SHOWN ONLINE.  NOT WHAT I BOUGHT. This is a fraud and a scam. DO NOT BUY from them. I will no longer do any business with PayPal either because they allow for scams to go on. PayPal's online dispute resolution and escalation process stink. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.