Cuenta condicionada

SergioYui
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Estoy vendiendo una moto y me indica el "comprador" que ha realizado el depósito en mi cuenta PayPal incluyendo los gastos de envío. Me dice que debo primero pagar los gastos del envío via Western Union a la empresa de transporte para que mi cuenta PayPal sea liberada y así puedan darme mi dinero. Dicen que si no efectúo el pago en el lapso de 3 horas a la empresa de envío, voy a incurrir en acciones legales y me amenazan con el FBI y la cárcel.

Por favor me pueden asesorar al respecto.

Login to Me Too
2 RESPUESTAS 2

marianabass
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

A mi me están pidiendo lo mismo, que deposite $6,700.00 pesos del envío en Western Union para liberarme el pago. Me hicieron llegar esta evidencia:

Information On How To Complete Your Recent Transaction 

Hello Mariana Bastida Bonilla  ,

Reports from database record shows that you have received a payment of  $10,800.00 MXN from ****. As per PayPal Payment policy, We have fully debited the total amount from the buyer's account which includes the buyer's courier's pick up fees.

You have to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account by going to the nearest Western Union  office to send the $6,700.00 MXN to the Courier Company Agent for transporting the purchased good.

Transport Company's Agent : xxxxx Shipping Company

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Courier Agent details to receive funds:

·  Name: David xxxx

·  City: xxxxx

·  State: xxxxx

·  Zip Code: xxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what you need to do:

Step 1: Go to any Western Union Store or Bank close to you

Step 2: Fill the Sender form with the Receiver's Details provided above

Step 3: After transfer is done, email to PayPal a scanned copy of the receipt by replying to this message .

NOTE: Fund Would Not Be Cleared Until The Requested Info Is Provided.

Transaction Not Displayed?

You might not be able to view the current status of the transaction in your PayPal account recent activities or access the funds in your account until the transaction is complete. All you have to do is to send the shipment tracking number/copy of scan receipt, and get back to us with the details.

What if I have questions?

Kindly use your email xxxxx to message our customer service care and we will attend to you.

Thank you for using PayPal, we welcome your feedback. We hope you are highly satisfied with our service and that you recommend using PayPal to your friends and family.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Summary of this invoice

Sent from

Sent to

Transaction ID

xxxxx

Merchandise Amount
Transport Charges
Western Union Charges

Total Amount

Title

$3,800.00 MXN
   $  6,700.00 MXN
   $     300.00 MXN

$10,800.00 MXN

Goods Purchased

Transport Company's Agent : Boyd Freight International Shipping Company

Name : David  xxxxx
                               City : xxxxxx
                               State: xxxxxx
                               Zip code : xxxxxx

All you have to do is reply directly to this email with the MTCN# (Western Union Receipt) and the Sender's Name and Address. Then you will receive a "Confirmation Email" from PayPal® Service informing you that your PayPal® account has been credited with $10,800.00 MXN as soon as the above information's has been received and Verified by us.

NOTE: Calling Us Is Not Allowed Because We Do Not Disclose Our Payment Tab On Phone Facilities

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Diana
Moderador
Moderador

Hola SergioYui, el correo electrónico que recibiste no proviene de PayPal y dudo que provenga de algun vendedor registrado con nosotros.  Por favor de reenviarlo a alerta@paypal.com y elimínalo de tu bandeja de correos recibidos.  PayPal jamás te pediría que envíes dinero a través de Western Union.  Saludos. - Diana

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.